Try to rob a gun store in the south, brehs

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Why the fukk does homie feel bad for at the 1:19 mark??? :what:
Someone tries to rob you his life is yours to take if you have the opportunity. fukk his family :pacspit:

Probably just a decent human being. It's not easy to kill someone and forget about it

As a gun owner, I don't ever want to be forced to actually use it on someone.

At the end of the day, Santa ain't taking no loses in the offseason

Edit:

I see a few people have made the same point.

Last edited:

Taco

All Star
Daps
stop it.

mfer got deaded and rightfully so

edit: i wont speak on the gun store owners emotion tho, he's right to feel whatever type of way
Never said anything about the death being wrong but cook up breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone tries to rob you his life is yours to take if you have the opportunity. fukk his family :pacspit:

You ever shot someone......?? or even beat a nikka up so bad he wasn't the same...? Of course its self defense.... but you still retain your humanity at the end of the day... shyt aint a movie or video game...

He said he hate that it happened.... and that's understandable...... he's not weeping and wailing and asking for forgiveness...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because regardless being involved in a shootout and killing someone isnt something the average human being is going to feel good about. Killing people, only feels good to people with mental illness.