TSC: Out for Blood

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what does this mean for @krackdagawd vs @CM Punk?

CM-Punk-Ready-To-Wrestle.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
*Sips from Chalice*

TSC, you may notice that my Urine Nation generals are not with me. Be very afraid.

:demonic:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
TSC will never be the same after this. Who will be Urine Nation's first victim with Mr. KG aligning himself with @Keith Harrow

What does this spell for TSCCM? Will they disband or stay as a force to take on Urine Nation?

What do the TSC Saviors think of this development?

With one more match left tonight, these questions and more could be potentially answered by the end of the night

With all these developments, the cage is still closing the tag teams in. What could these teams be in store for?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
*Walks backstage, chalice in hand*

What a black comedy this is. TSCCM was my start, and now I, their finish. Consider it an honor, gentlemen. And TSC, you're welcome for me and The Urine Nation for eminent evisceration of this bane. I don't ask for much in return; just the bladders of your divas. :evil:

My generals are among you, the bladder of war is leaking! Be afraid.

:demonic:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
*With the fukkery Foundation in the back alley, after late dinner at a taco truck, posing for a photo for TSC Magazine, they stand contemplating their future*

Brothers, we'll have our time, but for now we wait. Like mighty Achilles and his loyal few, we are lions. The banner we fight for is only the banner we choose worthy to align with. But, like all powerful things, like that #2 with extra green chili and cilantro I just put down, they will come to an end.

The fukkery Foundation will survive, and be ready for any change that may come :win:

jspb.png

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
S
*With the fukkery Foundation in the back alley, after late dinner at a taco truck, posing for a photo for TSC Magazine, they stand contemplating their future*

Brothers, we'll have our time, but for now we wait. Like mighty Achilles and his loyal few, we are lions. The banner we fight for is only the banner we choose worthy to align with. But, like all powerful things, like that #2 with extra green chili and cilantro I just put down, they will come to an end.

The fukkery Foundation will survive, and be ready for any change that may come :win:

jspb.png

:lawd:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You may think @Hoss was cheated but I say that I'm just acting in the way the world cheats over all of us. Life's unfair, I'm just here to remind you of that so that you overcome the pitfalls. So as the Champion of the Freeway that pretty much makes me one of the most important people in this company. I don't want this belt or anything that goes with it but I will defend it against this corrupt organization as a hostage of war. TSC/TSCCM/Urine Nation you'll never see this belt again :ufdup:

I'm getting closer to getting back what's mine, tick....tock.

#ChampOfTheFreeway

#Whippinoutbeforetheshowends

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
@Wcthesecret bout to get that work :youngsabo:

Toss that nikka from the cage, he don't deserve to step into the ring with any of us :win:
Says the man who's, 1 not even in the match I'm in, 2 just had his team replaced, and 3 can't even get out of bed without having something stick shaped sticking out of his mouth oh, I see that you prefer them to be back as well. Not that I'm judging mister swill, not that I'm judging.