TSC: Out for Blood

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Says the man who's, 1 not even in the match I'm in, 2 just had his team replaced, and 3 can't even get out of bed without having something stick shaped sticking out of his mouth oh, I see that you prefer them to be back as well. Not that I'm judging mister swill, not that I'm judging.
*SIGNING AUTOGRAPHED COPIES OF THE NEW SWIGGY COMIC BOOK FOR THE LIL CAC CHILDREN BACKSTAGE, THEN LOOKS UP TO SEE THE PROMO THAT WAS JUST CUT BY @Wcthesecret

q6qm.jpg

This muthafukka....

*FLIPS TABLE, SENDS CAC CHILDREN BACK TO THE SHORT BUS THAT BROUGHT THEIR BLESSED LIL RETARD HEARTS TO THE SHOW*

I've fought for years, waiting my time, doing what needed to be done, making whores out of every stray piece of puss that asked me for my autograph. I've done what is demanded of a man that is ready to take the world by it's fukk boy balls and slap it in the Swiggyshooter. Who are you to come at me with slanderous homosexual fantasies that you've buried in 5 levels of inception? The only thing that's been in my mouth are the words "YOU fukkING WHORE" the moment when I put the seed in your mother's womb that got your family an extra $300 dollars a month in state assistance.

I called you out, because the TSC seems fixated on someone they don't even want around, but find ways to keep putting in matches, while my talent is wasted in a series of matches against an opponent that hasn't been worth my time. The fukkery Foundation has waited long enough, and Swiggy The fukkman Cabrera is ready to lead my people to greatness.

You're a disease, and with the Foundation in tow, I'm going to make you the first example of what the TSC, TSPee, and anyone else who needs to be reminded that Swiggy is ready to be the man around here.

But for now, enjoy your tag match, little man. I'll be outside, staring out at my future.
yndu.jpg

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
*SIGNING AUTOGRAPHED COPIES OF THE NEW SWIGGY COMIC BOOK FOR THE LIL CAC CHILDREN BACKSTAGE, THEN LOOKS UP TO SEE THE PROMO THAT WAS JUST CUT BY @Wcthesecret

q6qm.jpg

This muthafukka....

*FLIPS TABLE, SENDS CAC CHILDREN BACK TO THE SHORT BUS THAT BROUGHT THEIR BLESSED LIL RETARD HEARTS TO THE SHOW*

I've fought for years, waiting my time, doing what needed to be done, making whores out of every stray piece of puss that asked me for my autograph. I've done what is demanded of a man that is ready to take the world by it's fukk boy balls and slap it in the Swiggyshooter. Who are you to come at me with slanderous homosexual fantasies that you've buried in 5 levels of inception? The only thing that's been in my mouth are the words "YOU fukkING WHORE" the moment when I put the seed in your mother's womb that got your family an extra $300 dollars a month in state assistance.

I called you out, because the TSC seems fixated on someone they don't even want around, but find ways to keep putting in matches, while my talent is wasted in a series of matches against an opponent that hasn't been worth my time. The fukkery Foundation has waited long enough, and Swiggy The fukkman Cabrera is ready to lead my people to greatness.

You're a disease, and with the Foundation in tow, I'm going to make you the first example of what the TSC, TSPee, and anyone else who needs to be reminded that Swiggy is ready to be the man around here.

But for now, enjoy your tag match, little man. I'll be outside, staring out at my future.
yndu.jpg
Ok mister swill candy. ...oh, but please be sure not to let anything drip out of that thing in your mouth while you're waiting, it'll look unsightly to the children you're signing for.

Daps
This muthafukka....

¡Dios mío! :wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
*Walks backstage sipping from Chalice, runs into Status*

Status, my man! Champion of the Freeway! I like that. That some sort of little..... inside joke? :heh: Seriously though Stat, I'm a big fan.

*Extends hand*

I don't know where that hand's been. Wait, actually I do.

*Retracts hand*

You're a cool customer Status. I see that you walk to the beat of your own drum. If anybody understands that, it's me. So yeah, you're a good egg Status. :obama:

*Pats him on shoulder and walks past, turns around*

Buuuuuuut, don't think for a second I won't split your shell wide open and make an omelette out of you, washing you down with the elixir of life. :ufdup: I'll run your ass off the road and implode your fukking freeway on top of you. Nothing but rubble left for Kofi Kingston to lament about.

You get a pass, this time. :birdman:

*Intense, nose to nose staredown, backs off*

Stat my man, I got you. The Urine Nation has you. We're the good guys. Just gotta make sure you know your place, dig? See you around buddy. :pachaha:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

q6qm.jpg

This muthafukka....

yndu.jpg

:wow::lupe:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA

q6qm.jpg

This muthafukka....

yndu.jpg

Dat Ether :wow:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

perf19.gif

Well as for these new developments, :manny: we at the Learning could care less. Mr. KG we still have a whole locker room full of uneducated inbred retards who are in serious need of teaching. Merging with the master of piss doesn't change the fact that we are still here to teach. We are still going to do what we damn well please, and what can you do to stop us..... :mjpls: fire us :russ: .....
2ns25vs.gif
@Keith Harrow won't be the only one receiving golden showers. Bottom line stay out of the Learnings way

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

q6qm.jpg

This muthafukka....

yndu.jpg

:wow: :to: :salute: you show that piece of shyt whose the bawse

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Sorry about this brehs. I had to do a bunch of photo shoots today after a night of drills. I'm so beat. :wow:

@SwiggyCabrera24 and his band of warriors will destroy @Wcthesecret

*Liggins appears over the Arena via a giant 3D screen with several men behind him in darkness. *

*Liggins goes into a long rant about pissy panties and justice*

*Liggins then pulls a handle with a skull top and a wave of what appears to be Urine pours all over @TrueEpic08 @3Rivers @Kostibros @Doominess @Evil Genius Swizzy @Wcthesecret and @The Push Man are swept up in this violent pouring out of warm urine. *

*KG RAWSE: OH MY GOODNESS IT smells like a wet mule on a sunday summer day out here!!!*

*Suddenly Liggins rides out on a chariot carried by Snitsky, Zeke and Heidenreich*

*Liggins simply lifts his mic and announces "THERE IS ONE MORE" *

*KG RAWSE: The LIGGINSVERSE HAS INVADED US!!!???? :ohmy:

KG RAWSE: WHO IS THE ONE MORE!!!???

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Sorry brehs, so busy right now. :to:

*Liggins Appears over the arena on the LigginsTron*

*He smiles as he pulls a handle with a skull as the head and suddenly gallons of Urine pours over @TrueEpic08 @3Rivers @firemanBk @Kostibros @The Push Man @Wcthesecret @Doominess @Evil Genius Swizzy ....*

KG RAWSE: THE LIGGINSVERSE HAS INVADED TSC!!!!

*Liggins smiles and says to all of the men in the ring who have passed out from the poisonous, acid like Urine and the entire crowd in the arena...."THERE IS ONE MORE"

KG RAWSE: ONE MORE WHAT??!!!!!!!!!

*Jason Thurgood Goode strolls out to the ring......he tosses some sort of piss cocktail on the ring, causing a piss infused flash bang of urine*

KG RAWSE: SOMEBODY GET EMT'S SOMEBODY GET SOME WETONES!!!!!!!!