TSC's Official Weekly "Power Rankings" Top 10 List

Daps
Monday Morning
5/16/16 - 5/22/16

Week 1

Luke Gallows/Karl Anderson
Last Week -----

This Week #10
+ Got a big win over former tag team champions, the Usos on a PPV and involved in the main event of Extreme Rules

Charlotte
Last Week -----

This Week #9
+ Retained the Womens title in a lackluster Submission match, continues Divas Revolution as top heel

Rusev
Last Week -----
This Week #8

+ Regained US Title and seems to be back on track to resurrecting his famous US Title campaign in 2014-2015.

Chris Jericho
Last Week -----
This Week #7

+ Lost in a boring "Asylum" match but gets bonus points for the thumbtacks spot that saved the match

Dean Ambrose
Last Week -----
This Week #6
+ Defeated rival Chris Jericho in the "Asylum" match to gain much needed credibility back to his name

The Miz
Last Week -----
This Week #5

+ Continues being TSC's favorite heel and "shockingly" defeated three Indy Darlings to retain IC title in a Fatal 4 way.

The New Day
Last Week -----
This Week #4

+ The best act going for months now and doesn't seem to be stopping, retained Tag titles in a decent match against The Vaudevillians

AJ Styles
Last Week -----
This Week #3

+ Put on a showcase in a losing effort in the main event for the WWE Championship against Roman Reigns

Seth Rollins
Last Week -----
This Week #2

+ Crossfit Jesus made a shocking return at Extreme Rules to the excitement of the WWE Universe and the TSC. His return rightfully positions him as #2 in the momentum rankings.

Roman Reigns
Last Week -----
This Week - #1

+ Held his own in the main event with a rowdy New Jersey crowd all in his ass. Retained WWE Title against AJ Styles after numerous finishers he kicked out of. #MakeMeLookStrong
Friday Morning
5/22/16 - 5/27/16
Week 2 (MITB Qualifier matches, Charlotte promo,)

10. CESARO
(Last Week -----)

Qualified for the MITB Ladder match on Raw but lost to The Miz in an Intercontinental title match in Smackdown's main event which kept him from being higher.

9. DEAN AMBROSE (-3)
(Last Week # 6)

Qualified for MITB Ladder by defeating Dolph Ziggler but back to back boring matches doesn't help his campaign. Dropped tremendously this week.

8. RUSEV
(Last Week # 8)

Defeated Kalisto on Smackdown in a US title Rematch. Continues to regain his momentum back by elevating the US title.

7. SAMI ZYAN
(Last week ----)

Qualified for MITB Ladder match with a clean victory over a previous WWE World Heavyweight champion, Sheamus, and seems to be a favorite to win the briefcase

6. CHARLOTTE (+3)
(Last Week # 9)
Charlotte cut the fat and finally put old man Flair out of his misery with an emotional heartfelt divorce from her father. She also officially crowned Dana Brooke as her female "Arn Anderson"

5. THE MIZ
(Last Week # 5)

Lost his MITB qualifying match against Cesaro but interestingly enough, defeated him on Smackdown to retain the Intercontinental Title. Retaining his belt allowed him to keep his spot at # 5 from last week.

4. KEVIN OWENS
(Last Week -----)

Kevin Owens qualified for the MITB ladder match by defeating AJ Styles cleanly in the main event of RAW. Along with his adlibs and taunts toward Michael Cole, Kevin Owens debuts in the rankings as # 4 for his skills as the best natural heel in WWE.

3. SETH ROLLINS (-1)
(Last Week # 2)

Returned to RAW to a huge pop but he decided to continue his previous heel persona. TSC was disappointed with this decision along with a boring Smackdown promo dropped "Crossfit Jesus" down a slot this week

2. AJ STYLES (+1)
(Last week # 3)

Had a great match with Kevin Owens to main event Raw. Although he came up on the losing end, his promo with "The Club" starts the wheels in motion for a quality fued with his former friends and possibly Finn Balor for the summer.

1. ROMAN REIGNS
(Last Week # 1)

Still the most polarizing character on Raw and will be asked to main event and headline "Money in the Bank" against Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight title..

:mjcry: Notable Drop Outs for the week :mjcry:

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
(Last Week #10)

Nothing special this week, seriously need a good fued to get them really going in WWE

Chris Jericho
(Last week # 7)

His botch with Apollo Crews and him taking a spot in MITB that a "New Era" guy should have is :smh:

The New Day
(last week # 4)

The birthday cake segment and facing the Social Outcasts shows WWE had nothing for them during this MITB qualifying week.

Like? Dislike? comment below, brehs and tell me if I got it right

@3Rivers @luckyse7enz @Pinyapplesuckas @Wheresmypassport @Mr. Negative @mrken12 @boriquaking @PYRRHUS 88 @Notorious 1 E.Y.E. @Wacky D @TheWhackMamba @September @Silkk @stro @RammerJammer @R=G @Big Butts @bob loblaw @ADK @LordEssdot @Sypress @jadillac @InstantKlassik @Vice Queen @StatUS @thaKEAF

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Charlotte is a little too high...shouldn't be ahead of Rusev or Cesaro. Cesaro is doing way too much hard work on 3 different shows while others took the week off in the ring.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

I dunno, I only saw about 30 mins of Raw, 10 of which were the AJ/Club terrible promo, and I'm never watching Smackdown unless it has Rusev, AJ, and not Dean Ambrose.

Daps
Charlotte is a little too high...shouldn't be ahead of Rusev or Cesaro. Cesaro is doing way too much hard work on 3 different shows while others took the week off in the ring.
sadly im probably the only one who watched smackdown to know he was on there. I think more people will say this was the week Charlotte turned on her father but
:yeshrug:

I think she is the face of the womens division. A title thats probably more important than the IC and US title right now

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
I watched Raw, but I haven't caught Smackdown this week. I haven't been in the threads because I've been dealing with my issues this entire week. This is a good idea though and pending how I feel about Smackdown the list is pretty solid.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I'd put Owens over Rollins cause we ain't seen Rollins wrestle yet :yeshrug:

But otherwise great list :salute:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONGER, DAMNIT :vincepoint: