TV host issues tearful apology after saying her black co-anchor looks like a gorilla

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
go watch some reruns of the 1st 48. right after they give them nikkas a soda and cigarette, the detective will put his hand on the killer's thigh and say some shyt similar to the effect of "i can tell youre hurting brotha, and i know you wanna get something heavy off of your chest.":smugfavre:

Yeah you know the c00ns and cacs didn't like her being cool with letting that black man putting his hand on that naked thigh for so long. Especially while she got that skirt on. Knowing she was getting wet. They didn't like that one bit:russ:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Ima keep it a buck, bruh did kinda look like the gorilla.but as a black man, I can say that shyt and would never say it on t.v. Fucc her tho

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't know why we feel so cowed when it comes to calling foul. Could you imagine if he saw an apron and told her it would look good on her? His face would be at the start of articles on why women cannot progress in the corporate world.

:russ: I gotta try that line on my wife. Cot datum that's etherous

I remember inside the NBA talking about

Kenny: "Hey Chuck, why don't you buy women watches?:mjlit:"
Chuck: " 'cause there's a clock on the stove"

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
fukk this demonic cac bytch and her crocodile tears. She’s apologizing because she’s scared she’s about to lose her cushy news anchor gig, not because she’s truly sorry. Like my father always told me. ALL white people are racist. All of them. Get them mad enough, and that shyt comes out. Every. Single. fukking. Time. Only difference is, some of them know how to pretend and keep that shyt under wraps better than others do. I don’t care how much hip hop they listen to or how much Black dikk they like suckling on, they think, in the depths of their fukked up, psychotic minds, that you are inferior to them. That’s why I literally don’t associate with ANY white people in ANY capacity outside of forced interaction at work. They are demons and not to be trusted.

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:scust: Supposed to be her apology and he ends up having to talk most of the time. She never said it was "racist" during her description. Never wiped a "tear" from her "tears apology" FOH

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Several years ago a breh friend of mine was working at a bank in Amsterdam, Netherlands. One day as a group of them were making their way out for lunch one of the girls joked aloud in front of everyone that he looked like a gorilla. A cute gorilla. On another occasion his then young daughter came home from school one day and called him "zwarte piet".
It's tough out there.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV

This is a Terry Crews situation.

Here you have black man in a high profile career, in his professional setting, dealing with the unanticipated disrespectful actions (verbal or physical) of a white person, that if not in the professional setting, would have likely been responded too differently.

We are always up against the Angry Black Man stereotype, which is fine, because as humans we have the right to be angry and show full spectrum of emotions, but it's the racist trope behind it in our society that's the issue.

So like Terry Crews (and I know half the coli would have faded the white producer and smacked the white woman co-host :unimpressed:) this is a recorded version of that...but the reality is he knew what and the implications of what the white female co-host said, and his reaction was split second....alot of shiit was going through his head in those split seconds..so don't be to harsh on breh.

It came out of left field and was totally unexpected. That's the last thing that you would expect someone to say because you are not thinking along those lines. I've had yts say a few things to me that took me off guard because they were that unexpected.

So while you are busy mentally planning your day, minding your own business the cazzack standing in the queue next to you is plotting - subconsciously or consciously.