TV host issues tearful apology after saying her black co-anchor looks like a gorilla

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
There no excuse why he didn’t check her right there ( and that doesn’t mean he had to be loud and obnoxious about it). As a man, I can’t and won’t have anyone disrespect me period. I do understand as a professional that sometimes you have to take the high road morally, but it doesn’t mean that you have to add fuel to the fire and say something so depreciating as that? I feel sad for the brother frfr

Do you think that crackhead bytch should be fired? If you was her boss would you fire her and blacklist her ugly ass?

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Hell yea she is, all that damn ramblin, the producers told her to do that shyt so that the news station wouldn't look bad. I predict the bytch will do some kinda community outreach, donate some coats in the winter type shyt.

She had to be embarrassed :russ: bytch sitting there crying like a lil bytch begging for his forgivness and acceptance. And still go get fired :russ:producers like get your funky ass out there and apologize you stupid ugly man looking crack head meth addict bytch :russ:.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not just a hand on the thigh, but a solid 10+ seconds on the naked thigh of a white woman co-host in Oklahoma.
stop falling for cac propaganda. that shyt was rehearsed an hour before taping. the police are taught to do the same hand on the thigh technique when theyre trying to coax a murder confession out of nikkas

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
stop falling for cac propaganda. that shyt was rehearsed an hour before taping. the police are taught to do the same hand on the thigh technique when theyre trying to coax a murder confession out of nikkas

Nah that was real fam she was touching and feeling all up on him and sexual assaulting him. She wanted to suck his dck bad. You know her pssy was getting when he had his hand on her thigh. You can tell how she was looking at him and submitting to him. Basically bowing down saying please forgive me can I please suck your dck type sht. I'm glad ol boi dissed that ugly ass bytch though. Let her ass get fired with no sympathy from nobody

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
You know alot white people ain't go like that. To see her bowing down and crying begging a black man to forgive her on national TV while the world watching. Got that btch submissive crying begging for acceptance in front the world :russ: I can't wait to see this bytch get fired in the next week or two:russ:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that was real fam she was touching and feeling all up on him and sexual assaulting him. She wanted to suck his dck bad. You know her pssy was getting when he had his hand on her thigh. You can tell how she was looking at him and submitting to him. Basically bowing down saying please forgive me can I please suck your dck type sht. I'm glad ol boi dissed that ugly ass bytch though. Let her ass get fired with no sympathy from nobody
that nikka shouldve came to work in a gorilla suit everyday 'till that bytch got fired.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Naw she should be fired immediately. This 2019. that aw schucks I didn’t know please forgive me crocodile shyt isn’t flying. Especially a media personality who I’m sure has had education on her professions history of perpetuating stereotypes. If I’m Breh I’m raising hell to get her fired. But he’s friend zone status I guess. Talking about I’ve shared things with you. Pathetic

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
as a member of the black delegation of Oklahoma, both of them can get lost; this nikka is NOT from O-City!!!
it's a price to pay for this kind of shuckjivin around here

soft.0.gif

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
that nikka shouldve came to work in a gorilla suit everyday 'till that bytch got fired.

That nikka should've came to work as that bytch pimp and meth and crack dealer till she got fired. Have that bytch with no teeth begging for meth with sht on the back of her bleach shorts with a crack pipe begging to suck dck for a hit for piece of crack:russ:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Naw she should be fired immediately. This 2019. that aw schucks I didn’t know please forgive me crocodile shyt isn’t flying. Especially a media personality who I’m sure has had education on her professions history of perpetuating stereotypes. If I’m Breh I’m raising hell to get her fired. But he’s friend zone status I guess. Talking about I’ve shared things with you. Pathetic

Yea you can tell he friend zoned that bytch and won't give her no dck and let her suck his dck. That's clearly why she was mad at him because she can't get out the friend zone. She definitely getting fired in the next week or two no question. They just wanted to make her publicly bow down and apologized to humiliate her on national television. Bytch started crying on her own. Sht still ain't go save her
as a member of the black delegation of Oklahoma, both of them can get lost; this nikka is NOT from O-City!!!
it's a price to pay for this kind of shuckjivin around here

soft.0.gif

Na breh did the right thing by going into victim mode. If not they would've tried to take the focus off her to derail to him instead of her. They just publicly humiliating her now by having her crying and begging for his forgiveness in front of the world. White people hate to see white people bowing down to black people crying begging for acceptance especially on national TV. Breh got everything under control trust me.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Yea you can tell he friend zoned that bytch and won't give her no dck and let her suck his dck. That's clearly why she was mad at him because she can't get out the friend zone. She definitely getting fired in the next week or two no question. They just wanted to make her publicly bow down and apologized to humiliate her on national television. Bytch started crying on her own. Sht still ain't go save her

Na breh did the right thing by going into victim mode. If not they would've tried to take the focus off her to derail to him instead of her. They just publicly humiliating her now by having her crying and begging for his forgiveness in front of the world. White people hate to see white people bowing down to black people crying begging for acceptance especially on national TV. Breh got everything under control trust me.
Not saying he had to tear up the studio, but on day 2, after having a chance to digest the situation, he chose not to set shyt straight.....They almost appear to have some sexual tension also, like someone else suggested.

If this is the case, it's a good example of a black man compromised.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Police thigh handling too?? :merchant::dame:
go watch some reruns of the 1st 48. right after they give them nikkas a soda and cigarette, the detective will put his hand on the killer's thigh and say some shyt similar to the effect of "i can tell youre hurting brotha, and i know you wanna get something heavy off of your chest.":smugfavre:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Not saying he had to tear up the studio, but on day 2, after having a chance to digest the situation, he chose not to set shyt straight.....They almost appear to have some sexual tension also, like someone else suggested.

If this is the case, it's a good example of a black man compromised.

Nah it's just that he knows this cac bytch is getting fired so they making a good example of making this bytch publicly compromise and bow down to the black man on national television and cry and beg for his forgiveness and acceptance. Basically embarrassing her and humiliating a white woman in front of the world. Then fire her ass. It's a great move the network and the black man pulling on this method headed bytch. I love it to see her bowing down and crying and begging the black while the whole world watch:russ: bytch done went from saying he look like a gorilla because he wouldn't fck her to bowing down begging and crying pleading for forgiveness treating him like a KING the next day. This sht is hilarious think about how mad the c00ns and cacs is at this. When you get them mad you know you doing something right:russ: