TV host issues tearful apology after saying her black co-anchor looks like a gorilla

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I said it before and I’ll say it again and again, I do not play games with Cacs. I keep it strictly professional and keep it moving. Any slight of weakness and these fukks will be all over you. I keep it brief and to the point. Might not be the best approach but I have never had an issue such as this ( because I don’t invite this bullshyt even if it considered “joking”)

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hope dude doesn't ignore that wake up call.

he thought they were friends and she sees him as nothing more than a mascot. a gorilla who speaks very well.

guarantee you, no matter how professionally cordial I am with non-black colleagues, they would never in a million years feel comfortable enough to slip or joke and say to my face I look like a gorilla. we are not friends. i don't walk around like an angry black man, but I carry myself with respect and they know i wouldn't play that shyt.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Seems like dude just panicked and came up with something to not make the moment awkward. In that situation he should've just said nothing and said "moving on" of course coli negus who never have been on tv or had media training would've surely called her to crawl back into her cave or would've stood up and roasted her before barking like DMX and walking out Chappelle style. To which the headlines would read "TV anchor goes crazy!" And the white woman is in tears saying she doesnt know what she did and she always suspected he had a temper.

These days when fukkery happens on TV, or is recorded, trust other black people to have your back. Say nothing in the moment that they can spin into you being aggressive and just let the internet do what it does and you'll be taken care of.

If I was him I'd probably say nothing, write a post online explaining my outrage and then I'd take it to H.R. for good measure. If the HR tells me to fukk off, then I'll fire off that post and let the internet take care of it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
her: he kinda looks like you:russ:
me: you cracka bytch:stopitslime:

*camera fading to black*

wat6rr.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
of course coli negus who never have been on tv or had media training would've surely called her to crawl back into her cave or would've stood up and roasted her before barking like DMX and walking out Chappelle style. To which the headlines would read "TV anchor goes crazy!" And the white woman is in tears saying she doesnt know what she did and she always suspected he had a temper.
source.gif

Already repped you recently. Future rep pending.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seems like dude just panicked and came up with something to not make the moment awkward. In that situation he should've just said nothing and said "moving on" of course coli negus who never have been on tv or had media training would've surely called her to crawl back into her cave or would've stood up and roasted her before barking like DMX and walking out Chappelle style. To which the headlines would read "TV anchor goes crazy!" And the white woman is in tears saying she doesnt know what she did and she always suspected he had a temper.

cVGbf2Y.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
There seems to be more anger towards him not checking her, than anger towards what she said. That’s the problem.

The problem is we already should expect her to think and act that way, why are you surprised she said that.

In his case he missed a golden opportunity to school the youth that such behaviour is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Instead he weighed his job to his and his people's dignity after checking the most protected species out there. Smh

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That deliberate thigh feel was telling and indicative of both comfort and familiarity ... just as her so casually saying that comment on camera during a live segment was was telling and indicative of both comfort and familiarity ...

...and I’mma just leave it at that . :sas2:

Not just a hand on the thigh, but a solid 10+ seconds on the naked thigh of a white woman co-host in Oklahoma.