TV host issues tearful apology after saying her black co-anchor looks like a gorilla

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The fake tears got me laughing over at how wack the whole apology is. :mjlol:

Breh faces are icing on the cake.:mjlol:

She really got too comfortable and forgot where she was, says a lot. :mjpls:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait yall upset about this?

Last there was a thread this year I believe ne saying we need to stop using the term Monkey Ass and y'all told me to fukk off. Now a white lady says it and yall mad?

Pick God Damn
Who the fukk uses the phrase "monkey ass"?:russ:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Yall lame ass nikkas in here victim blaming. Yall haven't said nothing harsh or negative about this man looking crack headed ass meth addict looking ass bytch but in here bashing the black dude. c00ns and cacs. This bytch will be fired by the end of this month or next month. She will go broke and wont be able to support her meth habit. She clearly said this about him because he wouldn't let her suck his dck or run a gangbang on her with his black 9 homeboys.

She still didn't learn her lesson because she was still sexual assaulting him by feeling all up on him and touching him trying to get intimate while shes on national tv crying apologizing. Sh's clearly a prostitute crack whore when shes not hosting. Her parents should be ashamed of their crack head man looking daughter crying on national tv begging for acceptance and approval from black people.

Trying her best to get accepted by the black community but it wont work. Then they wonder why black people look down on the]m and don't respect them. They have no home discipline and dont know how to behave or conduct their selves. Until they learn how to behave or conduct their selves they'll never get our acceptance or approval. After this man looking drag queen bytch get fired and blacklisted hopefully she'll learn how to take rejection and stop stalking and sexual assaulting black men who don't want her stanking ass

Scottie Simpen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Real Black WallStreet
Man looking crackhead bytch cried and apologized on national tv and still go get fired :russ:

Hell yea she is, all that damn ramblin, the producers told her to do that shyt so that the news station wouldn't look bad. I predict the bytch will do some kinda community outreach, donate some coats in the winter type shyt.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
There no excuse why he didn’t check her right there ( and that doesn’t mean he had to be loud and obnoxious about it). As a man, I can’t and won’t have anyone disrespect me period. I do understand as a professional that sometimes you have to take the high road morally, but it doesn’t mean that you have to add fuel to the fire and say something so depreciating as that? I feel sad for the brother frfr