Twin girl, 19, stabbed to death after identical sisters were knifed outside Brooklyn bodega 'after rejecting attacker's advances

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simply feed him to the wolves. When he gets locked up he'll be fighting for his life daily...unless they segregate him.

He goes to gen pop and he's cooked.

He's about to be somebody's girlfriend in jail. Soon as booty bandits see his small yellow frame and what he did to that girl. Payback awaits.

Not just that, alot of guys in there have daughters, so they gonna take it out on him.

Might get put in there with "Sweetlow" from Queens

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:gucci:So that’s your take from all of this. Carry on. You aren’t intelligent enough to have this discussion with. :snoop:

No. My take away from the story is he’s a POS and needs to be in jail. That still doesn’t negate the fact that this story will probably used to shyt on black men just like that brick gate story. And when it happens ima tag you just see how you how you Juelz about it.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
RIP to that poor girl.

Stuff like this makes me fear having a kid/girl. I get why some women straight dismiss dudes or do anything to get them to fall back, because of stories like this.

Dude deserves some kind of severe punishment and not simply jail time. Because we know, even in doing this, he won't get the death penalty.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Wonder how she rejected him..some people have fragile egos..she grabbed her sister and said “why you talking to this boy” which sounds like the clean version..probly more like “why you talking to this broke bum nikka” hence the arguing outside..men can take a “I’m good” or “I got a boyfriend” never here those types getting hurt for rejecting..neg me i don’t care never said dude was right but if you a man you know how some women can be with the mouth if they feel you beneath them…not every man will be composed to realize it’s not worth it

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
No. My take away from the story is he’s a POS and needs to be in jail. That still doesn’t negate the fact that this story will probably used to shyt on black men just like that brick gate story. And when it happens ima tag you just see how you how you Juelz about it.

You just had a BM assassinate his 13 yr old little sister, stepmother, and the mother of his child with an assault rifle on sat. It made worldwide news.

I doubt the murder of this 19 year old BW is going to spawn anything.

If it's anything like most of the murders of BW we read about, it'll be forgotten about within a few days.