Twin girl, 19, stabbed to death after identical sisters were knifed outside Brooklyn bodega 'after rejecting attacker's advances

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This new generation of men are emotional drug addicts who don’t have a strong male leadership. A lot of their fathers (or old heads) are just as emotional as they are. They watched them argue with and disrespect their mothers as kids and they think that’s how they should be. They don’t value women.

This is reflected (not a cause of this behavior) in their music; it’s all about hanging around a bunch of other men and being emotional about a girl not liking them.

They all listen to Brent Faiyaz, Rod Wave, NBA Youngboy because they can relate to them. Bunch of emotional simps who want to jump out a window if a woman doesn’t like them. Killer simp energy.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Wonder how she rejected him..some people have fragile egos..she grabbed her sister and said “why you talking to this boy” which sounds like the clean version..probly more like “why you talking to this broke bum nikka” hence the arguing outside..men can take a “I’m good” or “I got a boyfriend” never here those types getting hurt for rejecting..neg me i don’t care never said dude was right but if you a man you know how some women can be with the mouth if they feel you beneath them…not every man will be composed to realize it’s not worth it
????

I’ve seen these types call women all kinds of bytch variations just because the woman gave them no response.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wonder how she rejected him..some people have fragile egos..she grabbed her sister and said “why you talking to this boy” which sounds like the clean version..probly more like “why you talking to this broke bum nikka” hence the arguing outside..men can take a “I’m good” or “I got a boyfriend” never here those types getting hurt for rejecting..neg me i don’t care never said dude was right but if you a man you know how some women can be with the mouth if they feel you beneath them…not every man will be composed to realize it’s not worth it
Does it matter? No means no.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
TheColi ain’t never beating them allegations, :snoop:

NEVER!!!

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
:francis:

I never go anywhere where a bunch of men are standing around

Don't blame you. I'll do my best to make sure my daughters avoid the hotspots where too many dudes frequent when they're older.

At this point, it's not about 'hate'. It's about survival. Too many nikkas out here with nothing to lose.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It does matter..as a man we know we have to be respectful with words to other men as it can cause an issue..women should be taught the same
So you're essentially making up a scenario to justify her getting stabbed and putting more blame on the victim than the person who actually stabbed her.

Do better breh.