Twitter argument : If a Husband and Wife both make 80k/year who pays the bills ?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I would never marry a woman whose a surgeon or works a job that takes up that much time. My wife has to be a housewife that is there to cater to me.

Once again as a man I'm not looking for a partner. I'm looking for a woman to provide that feminine energy I need to compliment my life. If I fell in love with a surgeon I'd make her quit that job.

Ok so basically you have a outdated ego as a man.

with that being said there is nothing wrong with a man who wants to look for a partner.

that guy and his “partner” will be successful while you’re struggle to represent “manhood”.

At the end of the day as long as his wife views him as a man how is it your business to judge anyone?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this world you fantasize about aint existed in over 70 years. women been in the workforce since the 40's

And?

Just cause everyone else is doing it one way don't mean you gotta do it as well.

I just know what makes me happy. And sharing bills with a woman who works as much as me ain't it. I need a woman who will be a woman. Her job is to take care of the house and children. Her job ain't to pay the bills.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My co workers dad paid all the bills and everytime she speaks about him she has absolutely nothing good to say about him.

As a matter of fact her dad was so toxic that she said she would never let a man pay all her bills for her.

It’s 2019 and these gender roles have no meaning. How are you going to call men losers when women are marching down the streets begging for equality?

Those are masculine women no real man wants anything to do with.

Feminine women like to be taken care of. And as a masculine man I prefer feminine women. They provide balance.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
1.Complex issue, I like to make gains for a rainy day, if I'm paying all the bills, she needs to be saving her check or half of it,,,,the chicks that I attract would blow all that money and get in further debt and would still ask me for money :russ:

2. Or we can split the bills

Why even get married if you can't financially grow :manny: If a chick can't do 1 or 2 fukkem :manny:

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Women should bring something to the table but....
Women are primarily responsible for house duties and rearing children. So if y’all willing to split them duties 50/50 then we will split all the bills.
Men on average make more than women anyway.
Many of y’all men today are stingy, lazy and prideful. Paying the bills is not the only thing that helps fund a household. There are many other things needed that the woman could buy/purchase.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"p*ssy" is her only contribution :mjlol:

Good luck to you brehs who choose to marry and entertain these worthless dogs.

You sound like a man whose never had the pleasure of true feminine energy.

Even after sex, a pretty feminine girl still can make you feel good as a man with how she takes care of you. How she talks to you. How she caters to you.

p*ssy is only one part of the overall feminine aura a woman provides that completes a man.