Two Utah Men ALLEGEDLY Married Each Other’s 7 And 8 Year Old Daughters

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
I was just in Utah for Christmas on vacation with the fam.... and to think I might've seen one of these two :hhh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It was a story about someone undercover on a pedo forum and one couple were waiting to groom their kid into having sex, but they ended up caving in before the baby even reached 1 year old:mjcry:

It was a thread about it here.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Places like Alabama, Missouri, Utah..:scust:

I know everybody running back to the South, but damn at some of these places:picard:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
I would like to read that article.

If you can link I shall gladly give rep.
You say "article" like its the Guardian or new York Times :mjlol:

It's dark web stuff.. Some shytty ,, poorly written shock blog.. If you want to go down that rabbit hole,, search Peter scully and Daisy destruction and keep going

You might be breaking laws and putting yourself on watch lists:francis:

You'll be like Nicholas Cage in 8mm..
"hey, can you sell me some snuff films?!"
Ouch, why are you kicking my ass and calling me a baby-raper..?? I am just doing some "research" :whoa:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
It was a thread about an article of someone writing about the dark web and pedo sites..he was giving cliff notes on what he saw occur there. I remember that was one of the stories..

I seen it.

Firsthand.

I consider myself desensitized so seeing women whoring themselves out like backpage wasn't shyt to me. Except, there was no adults. Just kids.

There was absolutely no rules. I couldn't even make it through the first page. Shyt burned a hole in my soul knowing there are kids out there with no way to get help.

This is coming from a guy that could replay a clip of a man getting his head popped by a tanks tire treads over and over.

I literally ventured on the dark web to see how the drug game worked on Silk Road I left mad hurt, never ever logged on there again.

Couples, single parents or abductors sell their kids as sex slaves or have other people pay to get pictures or film of what they wanna see the kids do.

Not even worth making a joke or using a smiley- it legit is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.

Sounds about white :francis:.

That's another thing. You already know.

Reminds me of when I was 19 or so- I caught a gun charge and had to go to court. There were alot of black and white people that had to go before me. Most of the charges for us were firearm, drug, assault related. When I tell you every single white male that went before me was on some molestation, rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, csc type shyt I AM NOT EXAGGERATING. There were at least 15-20 white dudes. All sexual perversion related shyt.

I'm veering off topic, I know. But just want yall to know that black people are NOT naturally built like that.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It was a story about someone undercover on a pedo forum and one couple were waiting to groom their kid into having sex, but they ended up caving in before the baby even reached 1 year old:mjcry:

what in the fukk. all of those sick motherfukkers need to swallow molten lead

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

The fukk? Who was this person?

EDIT: Read that wrong thought you meant on this site.

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
This is sick.

In Zim the state and ngo's have been working to stop child "marriages". In some religions fathers/families give their girl children away in marriage to men in the same church. And yes polygamy is also allowed in said chuches. Though not all versions of the church allow this.

Pedophilia seems to work well in some "religions" and of course organised crime rings and at state level...

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I seen it.

Firsthand.

I consider myself desensitized so seeing women whoring themselves out like backpage wasn't shyt to me. Except, there was no adults. Just kids.

There was absolutely no rules. I couldn't even make it through the first page. Shyt burned a hole in my soul knowing there are kids out there with no way to get help.

This is coming from a guy that could replay a clip of a man getting his head popped by a tanks tire treads over and over.

I literally ventured on the dark web to see how the drug game worked on Silk Road I left mad hurt, never ever logged on there again.

Couples, single parents or abductors sell their kids as sex slaves or have other people pay to get pictures or film of what they wanna see the kids do.

Not even worth making a joke or using a smiley- it legit is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.

That's another thing. You already know.

Reminds me of when I was 19 or so- I caught a gun charge and had to go to court. There were alot of black and white people that had to go before me. Most of the charges for us were firearm, drug, assault related. When I tell you every single white male that went before me was on some molestation, rape, sexual assault, statutory rape, csc type shyt I AM NOT EXAGGERATING. There were at least 15-20 white dudes. All sexual perversion related shyt.

I'm veering off topic, I know. But just want yall to know that black people are NOT naturally built like that.

As I'm from a majority black country all local pedo cases i hear or read about involve black men/women. Funny thing is they are never labled pedofiles just rapists...

I have never read of a black pedofile ring though.

So i cant say that we are not naturally built like that coz the evidence says otherwise. All races seem to have pedofiles.