Two Utah Men ALLEGEDLY Married Each Other’s 7 And 8 Year Old Daughters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is sick.

In Zim tge state and ngo's have been worjing to stop child "marriages". In some religions fathers/families give their girl children away in marriage to men in the same church. And yes polygamy is also allowed in said chuch. Though not all versions of the church allow this.

Pedophilia seems to work well in some "religions" and of course organised crime rings and at state level...
People really need to start calling this shyt out. I have no problem with religion as a whole, but it's obvious that most people in this country uses it as a cover for their demonic perversions.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You say "article" like its the Guardian or new York Times :mjlol:

It's dark web stuff.. Some shytty ,, poorly written shock blog.. If you want to go down that rabbit hole,, search Peter scully and Daisy destruction and keep going

You might be breaking laws and putting yourself on watch lists:francis:

You'll be like Nicholas Cage in 8mm..
"hey, can you sell me some snuff films?!"
Ouch, why are you kicking my ass and calling me a baby-raper..?? I am just doing some "research" :whoa:

:dead:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
When I hear about cac males being the main ones being raped in jail I don’t even flinch cus I know they’re in there for a child molestation charge :francis:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
All these Christian religions (Catholicism included) seem to just be where pedophiles go to meet up.

Like the dark web before the dark web.

Edit: yooo he said “knights of the crystal Blade? More like knights of the crystal meth.”
:pachaha: :dead: