Tyrese breaks up fight between Lyfe Jennings & David Banner @ Atlanta Town Hall meeting (VIDEO CLIP)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Apparently David is Telling people to retaliate with guns and that he will bail them out. Is David going to do that prison sentence for you though? And take care of your families when they blow your head off?

He should be leading the charge if he really believes that is the key.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Why all these years I hear the same responses by our people

1... go to the polls and let our voice be heard.....

2. Take back our own communities....

We still fukked up as a community because the same people we put in office do the same shyt the previous 100 motherfukkers has done... nothing..... I don't want to hear about well in my city we did this or that, there's 1000 more hoods that are not

Talk with your actions not your fukking mouth

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
He should be leading the charge if he really believes that is the key.
Thing with Banner is that he's pretty consistent over the last decade. If it goes there, I'd be pretty confident he'd show up. Some years ago he showed up and walked the streets of Chicago just to talk to the young dudes out here knowing the risk. He backs up his words.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Think you're funny when you're not brehs :mjpls:
I was trolling :troll:

U know u laughed

T8tvQju.gif

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Malcolm X spent 7 years in prison. Should he not be taken seriously either? People evolve and progress. It is part of life.

The problem is we know Malcom X changed, he was a redeemed man. David Banner look like his rap money dried up now he finding another way to exploit people :manny: but whatever