Tyrese breaks up fight between Lyfe Jennings & David Banner @ Atlanta Town Hall meeting (VIDEO CLIP)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
fukk lyfe jennings for disagreeing with intimidating police and cacs with guns?:patrice:
I personally don't see anything wrong with intimidation if done right.

Now we ain't got to go up to a squad car and go "die mufukka die", but clearly on some uniformed shyt together bearing arms where its legally allowed looking like this

Screen-Shot-2015-09-07-at-4.55.31-AM-800x430.jpg

sends a clear message "don't fukk with us".

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
And that's what Lyfe was upset about. You telling people to go do some shyt that you aren't out here doing. Go bust at some cops right now if it's like that.
its a passionate response, but not a logical with step by step instructions.

we not winning that kind of war, and it comes from a emotional place derived from mythical beliefs that we think some high vague power will come in and intervene once so many of our bodies are dead

well, they can wait on this deadbeat mythical power. we not winning that kind of war, got to move smarter.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I personally don't see anything wrong with intimidation if done right.

Now we ain't got to go up to a squad car and go "die mufukka die", but clearly on some uniformed shyt together bearing arms where its legally allowed looking like this

Screen-Shot-2015-09-07-at-4.55.31-AM-800x430.jpg

sends a clear message "don't fukk with us".
That was an organized movement . That 'US' was real.

The shyt y'all doing now is 'black noise'. All that rage you posting online ain't creating real impact.

Again, take a look in the mirror and then surround your selves with individuals who are willing to do the same. Solidify your home/self before becoming a champion for a national issue as large/vast as police brutality.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
im not one that believes protest is no good

protest is good for mobilizing

but you have to have a agenda

right now in baton rouge, they are boycotting the malls.

that gets things moving. its not the only answer, but its apart of the many things we can do to bring change

in chicago, they not only protested and stopped traffic, but a successful boycott took place during the holiday season that resulted in a lot of businesses losing millions that they needed as in the holiday season is normally what a business needs to get into the black for that year.

honestly a little bit of everything is really the solution, not just 1 main thing.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Again, take a look in the mirror and then surround your selves with individuals who are willing to do the same. Solidify your home/self before becoming a champion for a national issue as large/vast as police brutality.

We're given the blue print on doing that every day, social media has given outlets where people can listen and learn. We have heard countless plans of action that sound foolproof. Killer Mike for example recommending 1 million blacks take 100 dollars out of their bank accounts and investing them in black owned banks. As Tyrese mentioned on the radio this morning, its all about us doing something uncomfortable, even lil shyt like not taking part of christmas shopping sales and things.

Now I personally feel you ain't got to be on some rambo kill all cops shyt. We outnumbered and outgunned. But this whole peace be still movement don't work and doesn't have to be acknowledged if someone don't want to fukk with it. That's the message I got from Banner.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
So I guess if the Jews stopped buying volkswagens

Hitler would have been like f*ck this lets leave them alone:ld:

:mjlol:

"That is as well if you believe in the holocaust:mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait based off what they're saying Banner said, if Jennings disagreed then fukk him.
We do need to fight back but blindly going up & shooting cops in masses is not the smart move.

The brave brotha in Dallas was trained

I do feel just protesting won't be the answer. We need a mixture of economic planning , some violence if pushed & protesting once we establish the first two

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
We do need to fight back but blindly going up & shooting cops in masses is not the smart move.

I do feel just protesting won't be the answer. We need a mixture of economic planning , some violence if pushed & protesting once we establish the first two
I'm not saying shoot cops. But I'm tired of this turning the other cheek shyt.