TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
my first & only pregnancy to this day :mjgrin:

....well i got another one on the way, but it aint here yet :mjcry:

Yeah that shyt had me like:

084.png

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Help ya mans out.

Ain't you suppose to help your fellow HOH bruva?

im doing my part by bringing awareness...

bu i ain't got 13,000 a month to give him :hubie:

look i get it ..cause i been there.....his babymother is truly an ain't shyt byatch for this...if she is falsely accusing him of abusing his daughter and also still eating of his income...

but the way he going about it is ALL WRONG ....:beli:

particuarly lashing out at OTHERS feeling that they owe you something when they dont

him lashing out at the ROC is like the time i got upset with my new chick i was dating while fighting the custody/child support battle with my ex...

i got mad cause i was damn thier homeless forced to move into a rooming house with 3 other adult mofos ....

cause this byatch was getting child support and filed for welfare at the insistence of her mother...while i was a struggling writer as well as only maknig 11 bucks an hour as a fukking property manager of some retirement communty trying to come up with 495 a month along with having to provide insurance for my child and trying to keep a roof over my head and a decent ride

shyt got mad scressful :noah:

so when my "new chick" proposed the idea of us getting our own place together i was like :mjgrin: great!!...

i was soo looking forward to it...then a month later she pulled a "Rock" and deciced to move back in with her trifling ex boyfriend...

i was like :dwillhuh:

thank god instagram wasn't around back then....all u had was myspace and chat rooms and cheap liquor

cause i probally would have done a Tyrese Cry rant my damn self :mjcry:

i feel his pain bruh bruh :wow:

King Poetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
He’s baby mother is foul for this.

Agree.. but these dudes know Damn well they not going to be faithful in their line of business...

Huge difference of paying $3.99 for a box of rubbers for 30 minutes of sex compared to $13,000 a month to a woman who was looking for a free ride herself..

These dudes stay dumb

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puts a perspective on why he’s been bugging so much lately.

All the other shyt is really from him not seeing his daughter for months.

He’s def not in the right all the time but as a father that loves his child to no end I can def feel sympathetic in that aspect of his situation.

He clearly has mental health issues that need to be addressed though.
i know tyrese tripppin rn but i laughed at this...