TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Daps
:wow: there's literally like 6 Tyrese threads all active at this moment on the Coli

breh ain't been this relevant in a long time

this is a terrible look tho. See, this is why celebs are always supposed to have a team around them, because they get in these bubbles where everything is on a platter and the world is at their fingertips and they lose touch with reality. so they should always have someone that's there to keep them grounded, or they do stupid stuff like this

breh ain't even thinking about the fact that they can use these videos in court against him, and try to paint him as bipolar and emotionally unstable.

Which I don't really think he is. I think Tyrese is just an emotional dude and he act like a ho sometimes. He already said he was fatherless. So I understand

But his disconnect from the reality that's facing black men in these streets everyday... the fact that he doesn't have an anchor, makes him think that putting up a video full out screaming and crying is gonna help him, when in reality, this might be the nail in his coffin.

And he's dangerously close to getting himself blackballed in the industry.... if he hasn't been blackballed already :picard:

at this point, it might not be too late. Movie execs are probably sitting around right now, watching this, and just like that, no more Roman in the Fast franchise.

breh is gonna have to get back to making music to pay bills, but ain't nobody checking for an album from Tyrese in 2017 :francis:

I hope we aren't witnessing the extreme self-ether of a 20 plus year career. :francis:

and I'm mad that none of these black celebs are rolling to his house, demanding he come to the door, and smacking him in the face and snatching his phone from him

Ursher, where you at? Tank, y'all had words and whatnot, but you can't let your mans go out like this. Where you at?

R Kelly, Ron Isley, Joe, Wanya, Nathan and Shawn, Bobby Brown, heck, Chris Breezy.... where y'all at when ya mans is destroying himself?

somebody save him :wow:

FSP

Banned
Daps
james-brown-crying-o.gif

i've been there...trust me it will drive you INSANE :to:

i don' wish that on no dude....yes it will cause you to just fukking flip out .....

when it looks like thier is no closure or resolve in sight..

and you realize this isn't ABOUT the child...it's more like trying to "make every effort to destroy you" as my child's mother once said :to:
Yep. Good thing my baby mama is stupid as fukk. All I need to do now is take the kids from her

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$156,000 / year.... that seems maneagble for a B list celebrity in A list movies? :patrice:

Can't he just go tour or do a few cameos and get that. Where are all them Fast and Furious checks going to..:dahell:

Somebody tweet Tyrese to go to coding academy out on Silicon Beach.

breh thats A LOT of fukkin money. tyrese is not a big movie star. its not like hes lined up with work. whatever he makes is taxed out the ass.

i wish some politicians had the balls to do something about this shyt like this but women are the last group they ever want to piss off.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This nikka really said he mad that the Rock was pitched a movie in private and didn't think about him and his situation. :gucci:

Sittin up there talking "you see this from your private plane?"...:gucci:

The simple fact is that Rock in "on" 24/7. He presents himself in a way that makes him seem approachable...even if you think it's fake....that the consistent image we see of the Rock...talkin that positivity shyt. Nobody wanna work wit a super emotional dude berating women all the time in public.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is why you stay humble. Dude got on his arrogant shyt a few years ago when a comedian lied on him. He acted like he was on top of the world.

Now he sitting here crying in front of the world, about to be living on credit and forced to move to a smaller house while his personal family life goes to shyt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Bill Burr Allah da Gawd...the prophet prophesied :lawd:

Also I don't feel bad for homie considering he wasn't crying when he was flexing his Benihana and Starbucks in his backyard! Always live below your means especially when those paychecks are never promised :ufdup:

This is stupid. We doesnt he just try to own these franchises, then make money off them. He can still use the services for free.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
$156,000 / year.... that seems maneagble for a B list celebrity in A list movies? :patrice:

Can't he just go tour or do a few cameos and get that. Where are all them Fast and Furious checks going to..:dahell:

Somebody tweet Tyrese to go to coding academy out on Silicon Beach.

Yeah that comes in somewhere around 2.8 million after 18 years

How broke is dude? :gucci:

---

Superstar
Daps
Still think the Rock is a bytch ass snake!

Tyrese needs to chill off social media.

I never went through it myself but I have a breh that lives basically in a broom closet cause he pays so much in child support. He barely has money to go out or do basic survival stuff so I understand he stressed out to the max but he needs to lay off social media.