Tyrod Taylor: We will turn “a lot of heads” if I’m the guy calling the shots

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
so you want Tyrod to be a third stringer? Because regardless of whether they pursue another QB, they're drafting one at #6
IDGAF about Tyrod to be perfectly honest. He can get released and be the primary backup somewhere else. I wanna see Cam in LA

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I like Tyrod but goddamn he was tough to watch at times. I remember the last play of the playoff game against Jax. Had a dude wide open for a first but didn't trust his eyes/arm, who knows, and pulled it down to try to run
It's safe to say he won't be #1 on the depth-chart for long.

• Dap
Reactions: 315

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I like Tyrod but goddamn he was tough to watch at times. I remember the last play of the playoff game against Jax. Had a dude wide open for a first but didn't trust his eyes/arm, who knows, and pulled it down to try to run
That's why he check down shawty. Then someone tried to compare him to Alex Smith. Not even close lol.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Frfr. He's a backup at best. There was a reason McDermott went to Nate Peterman...even though he ended up being trash

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I’m the chargers I’m signing cam and not drafting a QB at 6 and going to try to go for it...

honestly I’d even consider jameis and if he tosses a bunch of ints you can put Tyrod in.

chargees could just draft hurts in the 2nd/3rd and get someone like Simmons a lineman or a dt with 6.

Smart man.

They have a solid defense and weapons on offense. Why draft a QB, wait for him to develop, and waste the current talent. Signing Cam makes you a threat if healthy. If he misses time you have a quality vet in Tyrod. If Cam can stay healthy he's good for another 3-5 years.

Draft some O-line help, a position of need, or trade down and get another pick.

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Smart man.

They have a solid defense and weapons on offense. Why draft a QB, wait for him to develop, and waste the current talent. Signing Cam makes you a threat if healthy. If he misses time you have a quality vet in Tyrod. If Cam can stay healthy he's good for another 3-5 years.

Draft some O-line help, a position of need, or trade down and get another pick.
As long as cam is healthy.