Tyrod Taylor: We will turn “a lot of heads” if I’m the guy calling the shots

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The Chargers GM just said "We believe in Tyrod, and we're going forward with him." When he was asked about rather the Chargers were interested in Cam Newton.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He had an unfortunate setback after that injury when he was with the Bills. I believe he would have been great there before the injury.
Nah he’s had too many opportunities for us to play the shoulda woulda card. Look what Tannehill doing post injury. Tyrod is a game manager and nothing more.

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Nah he’s had too many opportunities for us to play the shoulda woulda card. Look what Tannehill doing post injury. Tyrod is a game manager and nothing more.

Troy Aikman was a game manager, Super bowl, Terry Bradshaw- Game manager, Superbowls, Bob Griese- Game manager- Superbowl

To your point, People say Game manager, like its a bad thing. but I would weather be a game manager, and make little to no mistakes then be amazing and often throw the game away. Tony Romo did a lot of that. To your point Tannehill has a team behind him now, he doesn't have to be extraordinary. I agree that Tyrod is no Patrick Mahomes but he is serviceable and can win games, ie Teddy Bridgewater. Checkout Jameis Winston- He has all the tallent, but he used to go for it on every play, but now that he's dialed it back, I feel that he will win more games, and pick his spots better.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Troy Aikman was a game manager, Super bowl, Terry Bradshaw- Game manager, Superbowls, Bob Griese- Game manager- Superbowl

To your point, People say Game manager, like its a bad thing. but I would weather be a game manager, and make little to no mistakes then be amazing and often throw the game away. Tony Romo did a lot of that. To your point Tannehill has a team behind him now, he doesn't have to be extraordinary. I agree that Tyrod is no Patrick Mahomes but he is serviceable and can win games, ie Teddy Bridgewater. Checkout Jameis Winston- He has all the tallent, but he used to go for it on every play, but now that he's dialed it back, I feel that he will win more games, and pick his spots better.

Aikman simply didn’t get the opportunity for most of his time in Dallas. Their running game was too good. He didn’t have to throw a lot.

But he had one of the best arms in the game :mjpls:

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Aikman simply didn’t get the opportunity for most of his time in Dallas. Their running game was too good. He didn’t have to throw a lot.

But he had one of the best arms in the game :mjpls:
he had a good arm, but didn't need it, he only had to manage and distribute. I'm not saying he wasn't a great qb. you don't have to be a savant to be a great qb. You have to distribute. Jameis has talent to. He through for so many yards, but because he has that talent he took all those chances. This is no knock on Troy by any means, and he was a great qb. he just had to manage, and if management gets you the win so be it. I want the "W"