Tyrod Taylor: We will turn “a lot of heads” if I’m the guy calling the shots

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Troy Aikman was a game manager, Super bowl, Terry Bradshaw- Game manager, Superbowls, Bob Griese- Game manager- Superbowl

To your point, People say Game manager, like its a bad thing. but I would weather be a game manager, and make little to no mistakes then be amazing and often throw the game away. Tony Romo did a lot of that. To your point Tannehill has a team behind him now, he doesn't have to be extraordinary. I agree that Tyrod is no Patrick Mahomes but he is serviceable and can win games, ie Teddy Bridgewater. Checkout Jameis Winston- He has all the tallent, but he used to go for it on every play, but now that he's dialed it back, I feel that he will win more games, and pick his spots better.
Bob griesie yes, the others not really. Aikman was still asked to make very difficult, tight window throws

Bradshaw had to sling that shyt deep down field, and he often had to call and change plays at the line of scrimmage.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Bob griesie yes, the others not really. Aikman was still asked to make very difficult, tight window throws

Bradshaw had to sling that shyt deep down field, and he often had to call and change plays at the line of scrimmage.

nikkas need to put some respect on Aikman's name.

He could've put up Marino stats, but Dallas simply ran the offense through Emmitt. It is what it is. Talent wise, Aikman was right there with the best.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
nikkas need to put some respect on Aikman's name.

He could've put up Marino stats, but Dallas simply ran the offense through Emmitt. It is what it is. Talent wise, Aikman was right there with the best.
His instincts weren't always great, but he wasn't some pedestrian game manager.