U.S. Charter Schools Produce a Bigger Bang with Fewer Bucks

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Y'all would send your kids to public school over charter?:francis:
Parent involvenent is a much bigger indicator of student success than the school they go to, in my experience. Not a coincidence, then, that the kids whose parents put forth the effort to get them in a charter school are also putting in the effort every night to motivate/assist their kid to succeed. It's similar to how typically only the "good" kid's parents show up for conferences.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Parent involvenent is a much bigger indicator of student success than the school they go to, in my experience. Not a coincidence, then, that the kids whose parents put forth the effort to get them in a charter school are also putting in the effort every night to motivate/assist their kid to succeed. It's similar to how typically only the "good" kid's parents show up for conferences.
of course but that doesnt answer my question...all things being equal charter is the better selection and we know it. Shopping for your kids school shows Parent Involvement much more then just sending to whatever public school district you live in.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
identitarians is an alt-right term
Free marketeers and so called libertarians are closet WS and identitarians mostly, DEAD7 choose you allies wisely.
so we cant be identitarians? ya'll worry so much about white folks its rather scary. They dont dictate our thoughts. Maybe yours but not ours.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
of course but that doesnt answer my question...all things being equal charter is the better selection and we know it. Shopping for your kids school shows Parent Involvement much more then just sending to whatever public school district you live in.
Yeah, I wouldn't disagree with that. I do think it inevitably leaves kids behind, though, which is why it wouldn't work in place of public schools....and that's not even getting into the fact that they don't have to shoulder the financial responsibility of special education services.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Is it fair to say there are some small bootstraps involved in ensuring you’re child’s education ‘adequate’?:jbhmm: