U.S. Charter Schools Produce a Bigger Bang with Fewer Bucks

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Free marketeers and so called libertarians are closet WS and identitarians mostly, DEAD7 choose you allies wisely.
It appears that way(to the untrained eye) because most racist are idiots and/or completely blinded by their bigotry.

Truth is racism is collectivist, and incapable with individualism...
...and the mental gymnastics needed to claim oneself an anarchocapitalist whilst advocating for an ethnostate are truly remarkable.
:wow:

In my opinion, the nazi attraction to libertarianism is based solely on the freedom of association tenet...
:yeshrug:
... and there fondness or rejection of it has no effect on how I view it.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Is it fair to say there are some small bootstraps involved in ensuring you’re child’s education ‘adequate’?:jbhmm:
You're like a passive-aggressive version of Nap. :francis:
And, no, I wouldn't say that. I would say it's rare for a kid to value education if they don't come from a home which values education. Why their home might not value education is a complex question which extends far beyond the "bootstraps" school of thought.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
It appears that way(to the untrained eye) because most racist are idiots and/or completely blinded by their bigotry.

...and the mental gymnastics needed to claim oneself an anarchocapitalist whilst advocating for an ethnostate are truly remarkable.

In my opinion, the nazi attraction to libertarianism is based solely on the freedom of association

You’re garbage

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Parent involvenent is a much bigger indicator of student success than the school they go to, in my experience. Not a coincidence, then, that the kids whose parents put forth the effort to get them in a charter school are also putting in the effort every night to motivate/assist their kid to succeed. It's similar to how typically only the "good" kid's parents show up for conferences.

sure.
its like the NBA somehow has much better players than then Smith elementary intermural team where anyone can just sign up.
:francis:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

In my opinion, the nazi attraction to libertarianism is based solely on the freedom of association tenet...

let me just take this moment to point out
that its particularly amusing that the racism libertarians "has no effect on how" you view it

but somehow you manage to hop your ass in every thread you can about a dem
and pose yourself as super problack and why oh why didnt the dems do this or that
and "undercover racists!!!!"

but fondess for or rejection of racism really has no effect on how you view things?
:gucci:

i sincerely hope that you just spend your time here trolling
if not, and you believe the bullshyt you spew
your melanin should be revoked.

let me save this quote from you though
so every single time you pretend to be problack
i can remind those who dont know you and your garbage.

dont quote to respond with a smiley.
i have nothing for you.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
that its particularly amusing that the racism libertarians "has no effect on how" you view it

but somehow you manage to hop your ass in every thread you can about a dem
and pose yourself as super problack and why oh why didnt the dems do this or that
and "undercover racists!!!!"

but fondess for or rejection of racism really has no effect on how you view things?
:gucci:

i sincerely hope that you just spend your time here trolling
if not, and you believe the bullshyt you spew
your melanin should be revoked.

let me save this quote from you though
so every single time you pretend to be problack
i can remind those who dont know you and your garbage.

dont quote to respond with a smiley.
i have nothing for you.
Passive Aggressive Dap and/or Smilie coming soon

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Old post that applies to this thread as well:
Charter schools are terrible, for a myriad of reasons. The main one issue that I have with them is the discriminatory practices which they employ.

Charters are public schools, funded by taxpayers and widely promoted as open to all. But Reuters has found that across the United States, charters aggressively screen student applicants, assessing their academic records, parental support, disciplinary history, motivation, special needs and even their citizenship, sometimes in violation of state and federal law.

“I didn’t get the sense that was what charter schools were all about - we’ll pick the students who are the most motivated? Who are going to make our test scores look good?” said Michelle Newman, whose 8-year-old son lost his seat in an Ohio charter school last fall after he did poorly on an admissions test. “It left a bad taste in my mouth.”

Special Report: Class Struggle - How charter schools get students they want

More info on this here:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
public education in the US is in shambles.

money being diverted to charters
public teacher unions corrupt as hell
public education administrations overstaffed, draining money from schools/teachers
testing culture overtaking actual learning
pushing every kid into 4 yr colleges just to pad their own stats

We're already there. Everything teachers teach is pretty much built around testing. When I was in school it wasn't like this. Teachers could actually teach.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Free marketeers and so called libertarians are closet WS and identitarians mostly, DEAD7 choose you allies wisely.
Yep. At the heart of this is, 'We should be able to discriminate indefinitely and unchecked.' And if you think they're interested in leveling the field to make this a fair way of looking at things? Oh boy....how much time ya got?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
My position(s) on issues are not dictated by who else agrees or disagrees with them.

... and I doubt you would change your position on healthcare if nazi’s came out in favor of it.

Moreover it’s fallacious to assume that what’s true of a part is necessarily true of the whole.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Old post that applies to this thread as well:

"Charters are public schools, funded by taxpayers and widely promoted as open to all. But Reuters has found that across the United States, charters aggressively screen student applicants, assessing their academic records, parental support, disciplinary history, motivation, special needs and even their citizenship,"

None of ya'll are parents because all of this is a plus. Put your kid in the best environment to succeed. That means other kids who want to succeed. :sas2: