UDubb Presents: Alpha n Omega PPV

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can tell Ars loves Lux

Yeah hes happy that Lux is his last opponent. All the more reason why I was little put off by the matchup because Ars looks up to Lux and Lux respects Ars as well.

But from what Ive heard of the battle (didnt watch) They both came with some fire. Cant wait till the battle drop.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got Ars 2-1 on my first watch. I have to view it again later. With Lux and Daylyt, you have to always watch their battles multiple times to catch all of the bars. Lux definitely won the first round, but Ars appears to have won the last two. I'll see if that changes for me on the second watch, or not.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
:dahell: JC really telling Lux to come see him. He that gassed off of beating Trez and Chess. Someone remind him his biggest test recently was Bigg K and he lost. He better not be looking past Rum. That's a big stage battle and we still don't know if he can control that crowd. Rum is capable of getting that win if he's punching non stop with haymakers mixed in.

I think this is being over analyzed. JC, like it or not, has enough attention from battle rap that fans, leagues (we think), and Lux are willing to entertain the match. It's an enormous opportunity for any battle rapper and it doesn't come around twice. If he is seizing the opportunity, wtf else is he supposed to do but talk shyt and exude confidence? Or should he be on some "no I'm not ready sensei" shut and forever wear that self inflicted L?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is being over analyzed. JC, like it or not, has enough attention from battle rap that fans, leagues (we think), and Lux are willing to entertain the match. It's an enormous opportunity for any battle rapper and it doesn't come around twice. If he is seizing the opportunity, wtf else is he supposed to do but talk shyt and exude confidence? Or should he be on some "no I'm not ready sensei" shut and forever wear that self inflicted L?

He can call out Lux but don't pull that "I'm who they came to see" shyt on Twitter when you haven't done anything on a big stage. Don't act like Lux has to chase you. Slow down and see if you can get through Rum first. JC is talking like he's Tay Roc.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
He can call out Lux but don't pull that "I'm who they came to see" shyt on Twitter when you haven't done anything on a big stage. Don't act like Lux has to chase you. Slow down and see if you can get through Rum first. JC is talking like he's Tay Roc.
So basically respect the throne.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah that's the only thing that bothers me. If this was Tay roc talking like this then I'm with it. JC hasn't even had a halfway decent performance on a big stage. shyt is a joke but if him talking is gonna make lux want the battle then I'm all for it.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just rewatched the lux vs ars and I'm calling it lux 2-1. A couple notes here we gotta address.

Lux second round was absolute garbage. By far the worst verse of the battle.

Ars third round was epic to me but it was clear he said fukk the battle I'm gonna address everything on my mind. He should of scrapped the i got a cop friend angle cause lux didn't really even mention L.

First round was a clear lux w. Letting lux rap for 10 minutes is just suicide

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's the only thing that bothers me. If this was Tay roc talking like this then I'm with it. JC hasn't even had a halfway decent performance on a big stage. shyt is a joke but if him talking is gonna make lux want the battle then I'm all for it.

If Roc tells Smack he wants Lux next then JC can forget about that battle.

I want to see how he fares on a big stage. I think he'd have a hard time with someone like Brizz who can control a crowd. I want to see him against Ave. There's a lot of battles for him.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its never gonna happen but Tay Roc vs Lux would be awesome.

And yeah JC is supposed to talk shyt as a battler but saying that Lux hasnt been battle tested or that he hasnt done shyt since he came back is just doin too much.

We'll see how JC does at Summer Madness tho. He better win or give us a classic :heh: