UDubb Presents: Alpha n Omega PPV

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suge is losing a little steam as a performer

Dna just boxed him up, yea that dna.
Eh. I don't think anybody's really gonna hold it against Suge considering the circumstances (and considering it's UW).

All he needs is an electrifying first round at whatever URL event he's on next.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
personal or not. looks corny, imo.

I KNOW you are one of the few who follow KOTD on here. When have they ever let a champion just battle on another league?

UDubb only has their self to blame, so they can't even get mad. Arsonal knows the game, as he's done business with them multiple times. Head Ice can't be mad, as he wanted to be the champ.

When Head Ice vs Suge was initially announced, I thought it was odd.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Just rewatched the lux vs ars and I'm calling it lux 2-1. A couple notes here we gotta address.

Lux second round was absolute garbage. By far the worst verse of the battle.

Ars third round was epic to me but it was clear he said fukk the battle I'm gonna address everything on my mind. He should of scrapped the i got a cop friend angle cause lux didn't really even mention L.

First round was a clear lux w. Letting lux rap for 10 minutes is just suicide
Lol at lux winning the first, no Fukking way

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge might actually throw JC off the stage breh.

It's a bad stylistic matchup sure.

They way I look at it, could Suge overwhelm Lux on stage? Nope

In fact, all the top tier guys can hold their own against Suge on stage.
If JC is really top tier now, he should be able to pass the Suge test. :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at lux winning the first, no Fukking way
Nah, someone could easily find that round for Lux. Somebody else could easily find that for Arsonal. Both came with it, a lot of this shyt really depends on whose style you prefer, which we knew going in. Bars vs. personal shots.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I KNOW you are one of the few who follow KOTD on here. When have they ever let a champion just battle on another league?

UDubb only has their self to blame, so they can't even get mad. Arsonal knows the game, as he's done business with them multiple times. Head Ice can't be mad, as he wanted to be the champ.

When Head Ice vs Suge was initially announced, I thought it was odd.

Nah, I understand why KOTD blocked it. I mentioned earlier they won't change it but I wonder if ICE would have tried to fingale his way out of it onto this card. But it looks corny with them being there, too, when this happened. Just my opinion.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Lux vs ARS is debatable

Lux won the 1st clearly

Ars won the 2nd clearly

Comes down to the 3rd for me.

I didn't like that Ars used the same angle I'm all 3 rounds... However I also feel he was still effective.

This might be Ars best performance to date.. And another day at the office for lux.. Which is why I know lux is the goat. Nikkas have to damn near be perfect in order to make it debatable with Lux

That being said battle is very debatable. I hope jayblac does the point system because I don't have time to tally up the winner.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how anyone can give Ars the first
To be real all Lux battles are graded on curves. The expectations for Lux are astronomical and usually the expectations for his opponents are either bottom barrel or just regular. All you really have to do is have a good (or sometimes decent) round to "win" against Lux on first view from a lot of people and as long as Lux doesn't go bananas people can stick with that.

That's not even an excuse for Lux. That's just the burden champions and people of his stature carry, in all lanes. You see this type of process in boxing all of the time. And Arsonal had as good of a round as he's ever had. Should've cut it two minutes short though, that Owen Hart bar should've never been said.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yeah that's the most clear round on a playback. Lux was wylin from the gate. But it was ars best round and he went 2nd so I can see him getting it in the building.
Who actually won the cointoss? I don't remember

I'm still amazed why Lux never goes second