UDubb Presents: Alpha n Omega PPV

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If Roc tells Smack he wants Lux next then JC can forget about that battle.

I want to see how he fares on a big stage. I think he'd have a hard time with someone like Brizz who can control a crowd. I want to see him against Ave. There's a lot of battles for him.
A JC vs Brizz matchup would definitely let you know if JC has figured out how to not get overpowered by performers.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I thought lux would dumb it down a little bit for arsonal and the Newark crowd but it seems like he opted to be even more intricate which I don't get at all. Crowd was lost by the 2nd. Of course he won on cam but I thought he'd try to win in the building for once.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
JC vs Suge
Probably in the minority that think Jc COULD beat suge. He can do at least what ave did. Lose in the building and win on cam to most. Brizz tho? That's not just performance Brizz is a great overall battle rapper. Brizz in Irving plaza would end all lux talk.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I could see Jimz approaching Joe all friendly and Joe trying to shake him very quickly.

Suge is losing a little steam as a performer

Dna just boxed him up, yea that dna.

Suge really doesn't have any goals left as a battler.
Just getting paid & getting as many million view battles as possible to help promote his music career.
Time for him to start thinking of other ways he can get paid off being "Shotgun Suge" if he hasn't already.

Hopefully Twork doesn't fizzle out so we can eventually get Twork vs Suge before Suge starts thinking about hanging it up.

"MADNESS!" vs "Whatcha Life Like?"

I wanna see how hard Twork pushes Suge after the pocket tap, fukk it...

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably in the minority that think Jc COULD beat suge. He can do at least what ave did. Lose in the building and win on cam to most. Brizz tho? That's not just performance Brizz is a great overall battle rapper. Brizz in Irving plaza would end all lux talk.

Styles make fights, Brizz is absolutely a tougher in the building match-up for JC than Lux at this point.

JC looks like a bobblehead doll, it's gonna look all types of crazy when Brizz is up there acting like he's going to chop JC's coconut open and drink from it.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
KOTD blocked Head ICE vs. Shotgun Suge but yet was in the building? Wtf?
:mindblown: