Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
u could misinterpret if u want. i dont believe silvas confidence lost him the fight. to say he is clowning assumes his confident style is a weakness, or that the goat just ''clowned'' his title away. i disagree.

It is a weakness. As fun as it is to watch, doing that against high level fighters is fundamentally stupid. It's just that it took 4+ years for that stupidity to cost him a match.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I'm still laughing at these comments 'dive' and 'fixed fight' comments. You really think that Anderson would risk tarnishing his legacy? Come on brehs.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm still in shock :to:

Afterthoughts - Chris Weidman won but with a heavy assist from Silva.

I don't care what Dana said in post conference, when Silva was able to get up after the first round takedown weidman looked mentally defeated, all Silva had to do was pick him apart and we'd be gearing for a superfight now. Silva just went too far with the show boating and got caught. It's almost like seeing superman die, but instead of falling in an epic battle he dies by stubbing his toe on a kryptonite curb. I took this loss hard and started drinking so I may not be making sense now :to:

IF the rematch happens, I guarantee you a focused Silva destroys weidman easily :youngsabo:

edit: we all lost our coli cash :to:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
8.gif

A part of me STILL doesn't believe that this happened.

Is this real life? :lupe:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
After watching what happened I do agree that it was stopped a little prematurely, but I don't think it was fixed or Silva "threw" the fight at all.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Anderson is the biggest clown in fighting history. It was inevitable that his taunting was going to come back to haunt him at some point, he's an idiot and deserved to get KTFO.:ufdup:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put yourself in Dana's shoes, if Silva still wants to fight but not for a belt, do you let him do so?