Superstar
Daps
BOjDLpxCMAAGJoE.jpg

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm still laughing at these comments 'dive' and 'fixed fight' comments. You really think that Anderson would risk tarnishing his legacy? Come on brehs.

why doesn't he want a rematch to remove that blemish off of his legacy then?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Either Anderson is playin games...or dude just dont want it anymore.....he said he has moved to the states...I can see him opening up a string gyms and gettin paid...fukk MMA

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
This the stupid mothafvcka supposed to have tried to fight Roy Jones Jr :bryan:

Legit knock out niqqas is exposing themselves in here talking bout he took a dive :rudy: this dude got hit right on the button dude was laid out getting
hand fed knuckle sammiches :salute: to Chris.

:salute: Herb as well from saving Anderson from becoming a vegetable , niqqas is trippin if they think it was stopped to quick Silva wasnt even trying to defend himself

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Silva was just clowning too much and got knocked out plain and simple.

Did yall see the punch before Chris Weidman connected with the left hook that knocked out Silva?

It looked like a straight right hand with a retarded 45 degree angle. In other words this dudes boxing technique is very basic at best.

All that clowning shyt that Silva did caught up with him. If this were a more focused Silva he would easily cruise to a stoppage or dominate Unanimous Decision.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This one this hurt y'all. Really wanted Silva to retire as champ. :to:

He just went overboard with the clowning. He was able to stuff the takedowns and could have just picked him apart standing.

Dana said all the superfights are off the table so the rematch will be the only other option.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This one this hurt y'all. Really wanted Silva to retire as champ. :to:

He just went overboard with the clowning. He was able to stuff the takedowns and could have just picked him apart standing.

Dana said all the superfights are off the table so the rematch will be the only other option.

Dana: He will not disgrace us. He will fight again :demonic: Silva like :mjpls:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Anderson is the biggest clown in fighting history. It was inevitable that his taunting was going to come back to haunt him at some point, he's an idiot and deserved to get KTFO.:ufdup:
Honestly he deserved what he got. Don't taunt the person who's livelihood depends on fukkin you up. Dumb fukk

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
why doesn't he want a rematch to remove that blemish off of his legacy then?

Anderson is a straight up troll and a very weird guy. Most of the time, it's hard to understand what his true intentions are. If you follow him and his career you would understand this more clearly. I honestly don't why he doesn't want a rematch.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
jus leave Silva be, dude is what 37 38, been fightin most his life. came from the slums in brazil, fightin in japan n now us. he got sum millions in the bank, this fight alone he got 800k show money plus over 15% ppu buy in, that equals serious chedda. his kids are still in that fun age, and he luvs his wife. he got a nice new home in the US, got the family outta the slums too. He wants to relax luv his wife, enjoy his kids n spend dis money now.

he doesnt wanna have to worry about cuttin weight, training for months gettin punched in his face all da time, as long as he kept winning, the curse of bein the undefeated champ will follow him and by the time the ride is over, he would be old, beat up and can barely talk like his older peers, Wandy, chuck etc.

This way, Silva went on ground showed he could handle Weidmans gnp, then stood up, clowned him n showed he could keep hands down and still not get hit or hurt, then did it again to reinforce it, then he let Weidman hit em and end it. Any real fighter would see this and know Weidman didnt realy beat em, it was gifted to him, like here's the crown Chris, its urs now enjoy them non stop media interviews. maybe in a yr or 2 i'll come back for a rematch against whoever is champ for a few extra million.

The real fukked up truth is, if i was Weidman, i wouldnt have even put on that belt in the ring, i wouldn't feel like the champ after winning like that. i wld feel disgust, like i was being used.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
why did he need an interpretor? Homie was speakin all naturally n shyt..lol

when he mentioned about not fighting etc i was expecting some faith in God and giving the game up for GOD? What's the deal with belts etc?
What was Silva getting at? Does he want a break? Or is he done with UFC?