• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
It sucks because either way now we are gonna have to see him beat someones ass without his heart into it. Belfort is gonna have to beat up Chris for the beat then Dana is gonna bust a nut letting Silva take it.... or Silva Weidmen will have to rematch and Silva with have to act serious and beat Chris.

Silva is already locked in history, there really isn't any need for them to force this guy to do 10 more fights when all he wants to do is Box and hand w his kids n shyt.

I think he doesn't even want the belt. He's been champ for like 5 years or something :whew:.

UFC is fukked because I don't think these guys can maintain the UFC's popularity outside of Jon Jones and GSP

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think he doesn't even want the belt. He's been champ for like 5 years or something :whew:.

UFC is fukked because I don't think these guys can maintain the UFC's popularity outside of Jon Jones and GSP

We need to realize that Dana White:demonic: and the other two... have their ways of convincing people. Already Dana said everyone lost money because the silva gsp jones superfights might have been crushed last night. The UFC prides itself on having the best fighters.... they allowed silva to prove that hes the best ever and the current best P for Pound on our planet, and possibly the galaxy. This nikka will be fighting soon.. plus

Dana and the rest of the ufc are fighters too... they know that a real fighter isn't gonna just keep getting knocked the fukk out.. All they have to do is sch the fight and A. Silva will deliver. They will allow him to retire after he gets the belt back..

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Can't lie, brehs. This hurt to watch. :to:

Went out to Buffalo Wild Wings to see it and when Silva went down, I was like this for about 5 full minutes...

texas-fan-oh-my-god.gif

Before this, I don't think I had ever seen anything in sports that I refused to believe. Almost wish you could've taken control & put his damn hands up for him....fukk. :snoop:

....eh. shyt happens. The rest of this year is going to be really interesting. All of the main events (Hendricks/GSP, Bones/Mauler) are going to be entertaining. :ehh:

I don't even want a Silva/Weidman rematch. I'm just hoping he fights AGAIN...doesn't matter who. Doesn't help that Spider looks like my big bro. shyt was like seeing a respected family member get beat up. Woke up today and had to re-digest that this shyt really happened. :sadbron:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
so the "all american" weidman (whiteman) beat up a bald headed nikka?

semtex

:)
Daps
I hope people don't think Weidman is a better fighter than Anderson. I think Vitor will mollywhop this ordinary CAC

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can't lie, brehs. This hurt to watch. :to:

Went out to Buffalo Wild Wings to see it and when Silva went down, I was like this for about 5 full minutes...

texas-fan-oh-my-god.gif

Before this, I don't think I had ever seen anything in sports that I refused to believe. Almost wish you could've taken control & put his damn hands up for him....fukk. :snoop:

....eh. shyt happens. The rest of this year is going to be really interesting. All of the main events (Hendricks/GSP, Bones/Mauler) are going to be entertaining. :ehh:

I don't even want a Silva/Weidman rematch. I'm just hoping he fights AGAIN...doesn't matter who. Doesn't help that Spider looks like my big bro. shyt was like seeing a respected family member get beat up. Woke up today and had to re-digest that this shyt really happened. :sadbron:

I did the exact same thing, I was way too young to remember tyson losing to douglas, but this shyt last night still hurts :to:

I hope people don't think Weidman is a better fighter than Anderson. I think Vitor will mollywhop this ordinary CAC

I'm probably one of the very few CAC's that roots for the best fighter, it seems most just go for their fellow CAC, needless to say.....CAC's are wilding right now. :snoop:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Silva was just clowning too much and got knocked out plain and simple.

Did yall see the punch before Chris Weidman connected with the left hook that knocked out Silva?

It looked like a straight right hand with a retarded 45 degree angle. In other words this dudes boxing technique is very basic at best.

All that clowning shyt that Silva did caught up with him. If this were a more focused Silva he would easily cruise to a stoppage or dominate Unanimous Decision.

While it looked weird, he threw it that way to disguise it as a left. Silva was slipping left, right, left, right like he usually does but that weird right hand made Silva slip right into Weidman's left hook.

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

Now, I doubt Weidman was thinking anything like that during the fight but I'm sure that was a combo he's trained before and it worked. :manny:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
While it looked weird, he threw it that way to disguise it as a left. Silva was slipping left, right, left, right like he usually does but that weird right hand made Silva slip right into Weidman's left hook.

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

Now, I doubt Weidman was thinking anything like that during the fight but I'm sure that was a combo he's trained before and it worked. :manny:

Interesting theory. But i highly doubt that dude spent months in the gym training to throw a 45 degree angle right hand punch as if that's a speciality.

The basic boxing fundamentals was forgone before he landed the knockout left hook that sent Silva on the canvas. He was simply trying anyway he could to connect a solid punch against Silva and low and behold he got lucky.

Not to mention Weidman left himself so wide open for counters. This guy was a sitting duck and Silva chose to clown and get knocked out in the process.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
lol @ silva supposedly the best fighter in the world going down to the terry funk jab combo