Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:noah::to:

this shyt gonna hurt all week. luckily, people aren't thinking that Silva was str8 defeated. Weidman can't feel too good about this.

If I'm Weidman, I'm demanding a rematch, no way I can have all these questions around my reign.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I hope people don't think Weidman is a better fighter than Anderson. I think Vitor will mollywhop this ordinary CAC

You're underrating Weidman here, Vitor has always had problems with strong wrestlers. TRT Vitor has shown to be a monster though.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If I'm Weidman, I'm demanding a rematch, no way I can have all these questions around my reign.

After he answered the question at the post fight press conference,, his face just didn't look right. I almost felt bad for him until I remember that he had the Goat Silva looking like he was having a babble headed heart attack.

Weidman has to feel cheap for getting the belt only cuz he took advantage of silva not caring. He would have been better off leg kicking silva a few times (then going for the takedown again) to force anderson to get his head into it.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After he answered the question at the post fight press conference,, his face just didn't look right. I almost felt bad for him until I remember that he had the Goat Silva looking like he was having a babble headed heart attack.

Weidman has to feel cheap for getting the belt only cuz he took advantage of silva not caring. He would have been better off leg kicking silva a few times (then going for the takedown again) to force anderson to get his head into it.

Dunno breh, Silva may then have done this

alvarez_aoki_1.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The worst part about Silva losing is that some people really think Weidman is better

I really do hope it's Vitor vs. Weidman instead.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
:bryan: @ all the butthurt dudes in here. The excuses :dead:

lol @ you dudes who are on some "he shouldn't feel good about that win" :bryan:

fukkin goofs...

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Yeah a win is a win:beli:

Silva definitely took a dive though

how he got his face absolutely rocked in one of the most awkward positions shyt looked like it almost snapped his neck:deadmanny:

then he got fed on the ground. No dive, just acting like a dummy and got tagged.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
how he got his face absolutely rocked in one of the most awkward positions shyt looked like it almost snapped his neck:deadmanny:

then he got fed on the ground. No dive, just acting like a dummy and got tagged.
Silva wasnt even that buzzed, he maintained eye contact while falling and all, and the 3 struggle punches that Weidman missed at point blank range solidified my belief regarding the fight

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jon Jones respects his opponents, is christian and doesnt kiss men in the mouth. He is my new favorite fighter. I hope Anderson gets it together.