• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silvas heart isn't in fighting anymore and him saying he Won't fight for the title to me is like a subtle way to try and retire and maybe get out his contract .
Any Time a fighter talks like he did after a fight to me means they have come to terms with losing and walking away which pretty much makes a lose inevitable . You cant be really hungry when losing is a option :cenashrug: floyd has that showtime contract to keep him motivated and all that money to make ... most people can't say that at that point in their career.
As far as purposely losing ?reaaaaally don't think he took a dive at all he was just overly reckless And probably had something crazy planned to do next time he stuffed a takedown attempt.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Surprisingly, I not even mad or disappointed in the loss. But I just can't understand why he looks like he doesn't care? He's been acting funny style before the fight.

5:10 :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Weidman you got your mouth kissed. Now your chin bout to get a lullaby.

Put him away Anderson

Showtime, Silva about to do work.

Im convinced Silva wipl never lose at middleweight :youngsabo:

Weidman looks like he just realized he's in a nightmare he can't wake up from.

Silva straight disrespecting

Silva got this

He's already got into his head :laff:

Weidman is fukked. He's lost all that bravado

Weidman looking flabbergasted...

So much swagger :wow:

Silva just having fun out there:pachaha:

17817526044e3e330cee801.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
jus leave Silva be, dude is what 37 38, been fightin most his life. came from the slums in brazil, fightin in japan n now us. he got sum millions in the bank, this fight alone he got 800k show money plus over 15% ppu buy in, that equals serious chedda. his kids are still in that fun age, and he luvs his wife. he got a nice new home in the US, got the family outta the slums too. He wants to relax luv his wife, enjoy his kids n spend dis money now.

he doesnt wanna have to worry about cuttin weight, training for months gettin punched in his face all da time, as long as he kept winning, the curse of bein the undefeated champ will follow him and by the time the ride is over, he would be old, beat up and can barely talk like his older peers, Wandy, chuck etc.

This way, Silva went on ground showed he could handle Weidmans gnp, then stood up, clowned him n showed he could keep hands down and still not get hit or hurt, then did it again to reinforce it, then he let Weidman hit em and end it. Any real fighter would see this and know Weidman didnt realy beat em, it was gifted to him, like here's the crown Chris, its urs now enjoy them non stop media interviews. maybe in a yr or 2 i'll come back for a rematch against whoever is champ for a few extra million.

The real fukked up truth is, if i was Weidman, i wouldnt have even put on that belt in the ring, i wouldn't feel like the champ after winning like that. i wld feel disgust, like i was being used.

Your fvcking retarded !

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
last night after the fight there was only 4 people who had picked weidman, now there's 18? :usure:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dana: He will not disgrace us. He will fight again :demonic: Silva like :mjpls:

Dana is gonna lean on Silva crazy, no way Silva will get to walk off in to the sunset. For all you sporting contract experts, what sort of penalties will Silva face if he does not meet the remaining fights left on his contract?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Dana is gonna lean on Silva crazy, no way Silva will get to walk off in to the sunset

He gon' have to kidnap his family on some
tumblr_mpl7t4haW61rz36j2o3_100.png
sh*t, that was such blatant disprect on Silva's part :wow: That nikka was like :pacspit: f*ck your UFC. I don't give a f*ck about this sh*t. Enjoy your new champ Weidman :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Dana is gonna lean on Silva crazy, no way Silva will get to walk off in to the sunset. For all you sporting contract experts, what sort of penalties will Silva face if he does not meet the remaining fights left on his contract?

None, can't force a guy to fight or else risk putting on a very poor main event and disappointing the fans.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Surprisingly, I not even mad or disappointed in the loss. But I just can't understand why he looks like he doesn't care? He's been acting funny style before the fight.

5:10 :ld:
Anderson Silva 1-on-1 - YouTube

It sucks because either way now we are gonna have to see him beat someones ass without his heart into it. Belfort is gonna have to beat up Chris for the belt then Dana is gonna bust a nut letting Silva take it.... or Silva Weidmen will have to rematch and Silva with have to act serious and beat Chris.

Silva is already locked in history, there really isn't any need for them to force this guy to do 10 more fights when all he wants to do is Box and hand w his kids n shyt.