UFC 222 [3/3] “Underdog Is An Understatement” (Cyborg/Kunitskaya, Ortega/Edgar)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Cyborg

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • The Sacrificial Lamb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frankie Edgar

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Brian Ortega

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle...

Cyborg is a killer in the ring but coyote ugly and no makeup can hide that.

So you're saying you gonna fight?

You know she chokes men out too right?

I'm a female so not me.

Female eh??:ohhh:

:russ:@FaTaL response to you

Still in that same situation.... you saying you gonna fight her instead of giving up the puss? Ever after seeing what she's done to her last 5 victims?:mjlol:

Honestly, whens that last time you've been in a fight and how many were professionals?:lolbron:

Yall better stop playing and give her what she wants with no resistance :shaq:

Martha

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Still in that same situation.... you saying you gonna fight her instead of giving up the puss? Ever after seeing what she's done to her last 5 victims?:mjlol:

Honestly, whens that last time you've been in a fight and how many were professionals?:lolbron:

Martha

I'm saying this is one of the stupidest most irrelevant questions ever and it's not worthy of a dignified response.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps

Martha

Hell yeah I'd fight her I'm not giving up the puss. She can catch these pillow hands :birdman::demonic:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Knew dolloway/ lombard would bring the fukkery. CB acted like punches to the face arent an occupational occurence or something very weird.And the commentary was rather unprofessional.

AA/struve :russell:same with dodson dont care that he won hes so irrelevant now.

Been waiting for someone to do that to dariush for a min. Will look out for hernandez :ehh:

Whats the excuse this time for zigano?

The one time i choose edgar over a hyped young lion he gets KO'd for the 1st time in his career :russ:.

Ortega is an enigma, jujitz whiz but striking has always looked sus yet some how he gets it done. Has come a long way from the guida days. Kind of weird how hes a softer version of joanna :mjlol:

Dern made a good account of herself in the 3rd but she has a long long way to go. And how anyone could see yoder winning that IDK

Dont care about the injury, 3 rounds with a tailormade opponent is not a good look for o'malley.

Cyborg is cyborg so boring, there is no artistry to anything she does. No tact no method just brute strength and bulldoze. Just accept the fight with nunes coward

All in all that was a pretty decent show a lot to takeaway:ehh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
respect to the other dude. he kept him down so the fight wouldn't get called. trust he knew what he was doing
But if the fight was called he would have won despite being down on the scorecards:heh: there is no way to justify his gameplan breh it was dumb

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

This bytch does this after every cyborg fight then the moment it looks like there is a remote possibility she de randamie's:camby:
Nah we’ll if you wanna call the injury a turn down and she’s not officially signed to ufc either
She wasnt injured she turned down that fight for "personal reasons" she has yet to disclose to this very day. Ppl speculated pregnacy or visa issues both both were refuted. Shes obviously full of shyt and just uses cyborg to up her profile i mean she lost to charmaine tweet ffs:mjlol:what does she have for cristina

Last edited:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wow did not see that coming in the Ortega vs. Edgar fight. Thought Frankie would easily outstrike him in a fairly easy decision. Ortega is just one of those guys that has a knack for getting the finish even though he might not be the best or the better guy in the octagon that night but he capitlizes and seizes on any oppurtunity he gets to finish a fight.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It wasn't about winning, it was about respect. He didn't want to win on a technicality
So its smart to lose the fight than win on a technicality?nobody is that dense. Beating a highly hyped prospect like o'malley would have helped raise the kids profile. Hell they got fight of the night for some reason just to stress the point.

Ps
Why was a translator brought in for mckenzie dern? Joe spoke in English, gurgel spoke to her in Portuguese only for her to speak in perfect engish. Then with the 2nd question he completely waves off translating all together like "you know what he said bytch answer" :mindblown:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It’s crazy how quick things change in mma.

The Ortega fight is normally the kinda fight Frankie shows up and tortures the young lion in. Legit stoppage too. Wow.
but it took an eternity to get to this point. 11 years to be exact:heh: A lot of highly touted dudes like yair and oliveira were placed in front of edgar with the mindset he would be gatekeeper instead he played spoiler. Constantly proving he wasnt :flabbynsick:. You must be living in the fastlane or something

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
So its smart to lose the fight than win on a technicality?nobody is that dense. Beating a highly hyped prospect like o'malley would have helped raise the kids profile. Hell they got fight of the night for some reason just to stress the point.

Ps
Why was a translator brought in for mckenzie dern? Joe spoke in English, gurgel spoke to her in Portuguese only for her to speak in perfect engish. Then with the 2nd question he completely waves off translating all together like "you know what he said bytch answer" :mindblown:
ya bruh...this wasn't a championship fight or anything that would dramatically change the trajectory of their careers. It's honorable