UFC 222 [3/3] “Underdog Is An Understatement” (Cyborg/Kunitskaya, Ortega/Edgar)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Cyborg

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • The Sacrificial Lamb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frankie Edgar

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Brian Ortega

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
ya bruh...this wasn't a championship fight or anything that would dramatically change the trajectory of their careers. It's honorable
The asian looks destined to be low tier i think its a tad naive to scoff at this like its nothing. 2 more loses after this fight and he could be easily cut. All because he was being honorable?:why:

We can go in circles on this till tomorrow do you actually have proof that is what he was doing? Cuz the easiest answer is usually the right one. He could have simply had a brain fart due to adrenaline. What u are implying is not in the spirit of competition or greed

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Superstar
Daps
So you're saying you gonna fight?

You know she chokes men out too right?

Female eh??:ohhh:

:russ:@FaTaL response to you

Still in that same situation.... you saying you gonna fight her instead of giving up the puss? Ever after seeing what she's done to her last 5 victims?:mjlol:

Honestly, whens that last time you've been in a fight and how many were professionals?:lolbron:

Yall better stop playing and give her what she wants with no resistance :shaq:

Martha
Ain’t nobody taking Cyborg’s chain.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The asian looks destined to be low tier i think its a tad naive to scoff at this like its nothing. 2 more loses after this fight and he could be easily cut. All because he was being honorable?:why:

We can go in circles on this till tomorrow do you actually have proof that is what he was doing? Cuz the easiest answer is usually the right one. He could have simply had a brain fart due to adrenaline. What u are implying is not in the spirit of competition or greed
It's MMA. nikkas lose everyday and get title shots. This fight isn't going to define either guy's career

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's MMA. nikkas lose everyday and get title shots. This fight isn't going to define either guy's career
i think thats oversimplifying a tad, not anybody. Most that do have that intangible that enables ufc to make him or her jump the queue. And like i said a couple loses here and there in listless fights and this guy is gone. Big difference goin into your 5th fight (without name recognition) 2-2 on a 2 fight streak and 1-3on a 2 fight skid

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Knew dolloway/ lombard would bring the fukkery. CB acted like punches to the face arent an occupational occurence or something very weird.And the commentary was rather unprofessional.

I’m sorry getting clearly rocked after the bell rings/ref by a known dirty fighter isn’t occupational occurrence. It’s a foul and he was rightfully DQ. Hopefully that roid head goes back to failator

Kind of weird how hes a softer version of joanna :mjlol:

What does this mean? :scust: They fight nothing alike and he finishes people unlike Joanna so what are you trying to say here? :dame:

And how anyone could see yoder winning that IDK

Cause the first round was close, she landed the cleaner shots all fight, and she dropped Dern in the second?

Dont care about the injury, 3 rounds with a tailormade opponent is not a good look for o'malley.

Souk is dumb as fukk but he’s not “tailor made” He has never been finished and came off a win against a highly touted prospect in Luke Sanders. Plus that kid is only 23 years old and looks like he belongs as opposed to Dern or someone like Northcutt.

Cyborg is cyborg so boring, there is no artistry to anything she does. No tact no method just brute strength and bulldoze. Just accept the fight with nunes coward

First off gotta love a guy behind a keyboard calling a world champion fighter a coward, especially after she called out Nunes in her post fight interview. Second of all she also said she wanted to take it back to her old shootobox days because she obviously didnt respect the girl. Yanniwhatevef was talking shyt about how Cyborg has no power because she couldn’t finish Holly so Cyborg just bulldozed her and had her panic wrestling after the first punch. She never(and didn’t) would fight like that against Holm or even Harding. But you don’t really watch fights so you wouldn’t know that

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I’m sorry getting clearly rocked after the bell rings/ref by a known dirty fighter isn’t occupational occurrence. It’s a foul and he was rightfully DQ. Hopefully that roid head goes back to failator
hes a fighter with substandard striking the probability of him getting hit is high your feelings on lombard are irrelevant. Just found CB's reaction to be excessive. He behaved as if he was micheal watson at the end of the 2nd eubanks fight.

What does this mean? :scust: They fight nothing alike and he finishes people unlike Joanna so what are you trying to say here?
joanna did finish ppl once and i never knew it was such a big deal to state a male looked like a female, that high school you attend must have a lot of immature individuals:leon:

Cause the first round was close, she landed the cleaner shots all fight, and she dropped Dern in the second?
the 2nd was a wash the 1st rd dern was the ring general, burnt up the clock attempting 2 subs, was in the clinch looking for the TD and basically stalling against the fence which tends to score well when the opponent is just reacting which yoder was. There wasnt enough in the striking (in the 1st) to definitively hand it to yoder. So the fact a judge thought she had the 1st 2 rounds was wild.

Souk is dumb as fukk but he’s not “tailor made”
the way i see it any fighter hes paired against with no wrestling is obviously suppose to highlight his strengths.

First off gotta love a guy behind a keyboard calling a world champion fighter a coward, especially after she called out Nunes in her post fight interview.
now she did after another paycheque and she has padded her stats a little more. But when the fight was first proposed she stated in a matter of speaking that the UFC shouldnt compromise the purity of the FW division by having her face BWs. When that has been 96% of her career opponents:heh:. That nunes was a brazillian so she wouldn't feel right going against a fellow country woman.:rudy:

I know you are full of estrogen but you should know by now i dont just come to a conclusion out of thin air. There is always a comment or occurence that rounds out my statements

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i unfortunately think cyborgs career is going to end like Anderson's

UFC greats don't know how to retire gracefully

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hell yeah I'd fight her I'm not giving up the puss. She can catch these pillow hands :birdman::demonic:

:russ: See that wasnt hard..... thanks for playing along with an obvious joke.

Gotdamn man when cats take shyt too serious around here..... there are more worst stupidest most irrelevant shyt that gets posted on a regular basic on here everyday:stopitslime: And cats be serious about it:francis:

This was just a fukking joke:gucci:

Martha

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i unfortunately think cyborgs career is going to end like Anderson's

UFC greats don't know how to retire gracefully
:why: anderson lost his chin due to age and eating punches (out of arrogance) to throw serveral. How can cyborg's career end similarly when for one i doubt shes training to the level she gets KO'd in training regularly. 2nd at this rate they might have to fold the division due lack of opponents? :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have to cosign @Roman Brady

No one should fight to lose.... it doesnt make sense and unlike what's being said that will hurt careers where when guys are making matches.... they will remember and think of shyt like that.

When the Asian cat had the opening after buddy hurt his foot, he shouldve kept the fight up and tried to punish him.

If youre going to go to the ground, even though it fukked up but its competition and fighting, he shouldve went to some type of foot submission.

fukk all this trying to be honorable shyt...... thats not honorable thats just stupid.... finish the fight and if anyone has something to say about it or some type of caveat saying "bu bu bu bu bu but" then yall set up a second fight down the line and you train harder to be prepared, but you dont just go easy on a breh cuz he injured while youre losing and have the mindset of "Oh I will get a championship fight down the line, MMA guys lose everyday, I will be fine, this doesnt define my career"

No buddy, it dont work like that

Martha

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
hes a fighter with substandard striking the probability of him getting hit is high your feelings on lombard are irrelevant. Just found CB's reaction to be excessive. He behaved as if he was micheal watson at the end of the 2nd eubanks fight.

So if he has a shytty chin why would his reaction be excessive? See how your shyt argument contradicts itself. He was clearly hit hard after the bell rang and couldn’t continue to the best of his abilities

joanna did finish ppl once and i never knew it was such a big deal to state a male looked like a female, that high school you attend must have a lot of immature individuals:leon:

I guess :scust: Whatever your perception tells you. And the fact you said he looked “soft” is even more sus. But hey it’s 2018 :hubie:

the 2nd was a wash the 1st rd dern was the ring general, burnt up the clock attempting 2 subs, was in the clinch looking for the TD and basically stalling against the fence which tends to score well when the opponent is just reacting which yoder was. There wasnt enough in the striking (in the 1st) to definitively hand it to yoder. So the fact a judge thought she had the 1st 2 rounds was wild.

The 2nd was clearly Yoder she dropped her and landed some counters to Dern kicks. The first was the real wash. Dern grappling isn’t translating to MMA even tho she’s this highly touted BJJ practitioner. The way she couldn’t finish TD from shooting in or clinch is troubling

the way i see it any fighter hes paired against with no wrestling is obviously suppose to highlight his strengths

It did :dahell:

now she did after another paycheque and she has padded her stats a little more. But when the fight was first proposed she stated in a matter of speaking that the UFC shouldnt compromise the purity of the FW division by having her face BWs. When that has been 96% of her career opponents:heh:. That nunes was a brazillian so she wouldn't feel right going against a fellow country woman.:rudy:

I know you are full of estrogen but you should know by now i dont just come to a conclusion out of thin air. There is always a comment or occurence that rounds out my statements

IDK even know what you are babbling about. Her and Nunes was talked about long before they needed her for this card. When did she say this about not wanting to fight Nunes? It’s not her fault that no one can compete with her and they treat her like a side show freak destroying women who aren’t in her league. But she called out Nunes so again what is your point in calling her a coward?:gucci:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So if he has a shytty chin why would his reaction be excessive? See how your shyt argument contradicts itself. He was clearly hit hard after the bell rang and couldn’t continue to the best of his abilities
there seemed to be an element of theatrics once he got out of the cage. He kept feeling his face saying what happened with his arms out. His side mouth way of breathing is also annoying af

I guess :scust: Whatever your perception tells you. And the fact you said he looked “soft” is even more sus.
this is where u go out over your skis. Its actually not sus to notice ortega clearly has effeminate features for a man. For you to pretend hes somehow rugged tho is more revealing but like you said its 2018 and whatever floats your boat:leon:

The 2nd was clearly Yoder
is the 2nd in dispute or is that poor reading starting to creep in?
The first was the real wash.
so dern initiating tds, sub attempts and strikes with yoder just on the defensive not really conclusively getting the better of the stand up was enough for her to have won that round? This MMA man:russ:

Dern grappling isn’t translating to MMA even tho she’s this highly touted BJJ practitioner. The way she couldn’t finish TD from shooting in or clinch is troubling
based off her first UFC fight?:heh: she was fine in invicta (in regards to implementing her jitz) far too early to make that call now..

it did what? Highlight his strengths? Hence why i said it was favourable matchmaking or has your poor reading struck again :rudy:.

IDK even know what you are babbling about. Her and Nunes was talked about long before they needed her for this card. When did she say this about not wanting to fight Nunes?
if you dont know what i am talking about then why ask that question? Who cares what other times the match was "talked" about the first time it became a reality was post holm/cyborg and she had every excuse in the book next thing we know things go quiet then this trash russian is announced. I could care less what ppl say post fight jones called out lesnar when he knew he was going to be busted for roids and lesnar wasnt with the UFC. It aint a reality until they make the walk

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Frankie got lit UP, breh...............:leon:

tumblr_p51vp22xph1rofocqo1_500.gif