UFC 223 [4/7] "Blessed Or Cursed?” Holloway Out (Khabib/Iaquinta, Thug Rose/Joanna Jedrzejczyk II)

Who Leaves As Champ Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
4th could have gone either way really but its like i said even if the score was 48-47 it is still a loss so what are we arguing here? We should be pissed that the SW division now has a champion that could possible lose to a torres or claudia type that just want to wrestlefuk and stall
Dude, the 49-46 IMO doesnt reflect how the fight was.48-47 was more suitable from what I saw

That's it.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Nate fights were at 170 and using Nate as an example to say his power isn't all that at 155 is a weak argument, Nate's chin is one of the best, dude has been finished off of strikes one time in his career and it took eating a head kick flush to do it and he still wasn't completely out. With Conor its more about accuracy and timing not ridiculous power, he'll usually buzz and hurt you with one punch and then finish you with follow ups. You can say Eddie is undersized and he does get hurt a lot but none of these guys @ 155 have done to him what Conor did that night. Just not understanding what basis you have to make this argument when he literally only has one fight at the weight class in the UFC and he finished Alvarez.
Nate is a career LW. This whole myth that Conor fought him as a monster WW is ludicrous. Nate got ragdolled when he fought real WW's, go watch his fight with Rory Macdonald.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate is a career LW. This whole myth that Conor fought him as a monster WW is ludicrous. Nate got ragdolled when he fought real WW's, go watch his fight with Rory Macdonald.
The fight was @ 170 and 15lbs is a big difference, you're imposing Dana and Conor fanboys myth about Nate's size onto an argument I didnt make. The fact is Nate is known for his chin and durability, so I don't understand why you are using that fight to say Conor's power at 155 isn't the same as 145. He's had one fight in the UFC @ 155 and he knocked a guy down like 4-5 times before finishing him in 2 rounds. You got any other examples besides a fight that didn't take place in the 155 weight division or nah?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The fight was @ 170 and 15lbs is a big difference, you're imposing Dana and Conor fanboys myth about Nate's size onto an argument I didnt make. The fact is Nate is known for his chin and durability, so I don't understand why you are using that fight to say Conor's power at 155 isn't the same as 145. He's had one fight in the UFC @ 155 and he knocked a guy down like 4-5 times before finishing him in 2 rounds. You got any other examples besides a fight that didn't take place in the 155 weight division or nah?
Eddie doesn't have the greatest chin. He was finished and knocked down before. Who's fault is it he's only got one fight at LW? Tony and Khabib (Tony especially) have laid waste to the division. While Conor was off bullshytting the last two years.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Joe Rogan needs to hang it up
His knowledge is good but he doesn't look at anything logically
Khabib dominates totally for 5 Rounds makes mistakes whilst exhausted and not fighting his fight in the last round and he's going on like he was doing it in the first

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eddie doesn't have the greatest chin. He was finished and knocked down before. Who's fault is it he's only got one fight at LW? Tony and Khabib (Tony especially) have laid waste to the division. While Conor was off bullshytting the last two years.

So the answer is no...lol I don't know why you nikkas make this shyt so difficult.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Joe Rogan needs to hang it up
His knowledge is good but he doesn't look at anything logically
Khabib dominates totally for 5 Rounds makes mistakes whilst exhausted and not fighting his fight in the last round and he's going on like he was doing it in the first
joe rogan commentary is trash. i hate that dude. and his bias towards certain fighters is unbearable

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Iaquinta :picard:

C91PpgG.png