UFC 223 [4/7] "Blessed Or Cursed?” Holloway Out (Khabib/Iaquinta, Thug Rose/Joanna Jedrzejczyk II)

Who Leaves As Champ Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Conor's 2 major MMA fights @ 155 were the Cage Warriors and UFC title fights and he slept his opponents in both
His power is overrated. He doesn't have one punch KO power at 155. Eddie is an undersized LW. We've seen what happens when he's not the bigger guy from his two fights with Nate. And he didn't have to worry about getting taken down.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Joanna's time at the top is over. :mjcry:
Nah its just a stylistically bad match up for her. Its how she fairs against the rest of the div which she housed is what will tell the story.

Ps would have thought with everything dana would have incentivized these guys to go all out but other than the co-main it was trash

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That’s what I was thinking. Looks like they were just counting head strikes and totally ignoring the leg kicks.
If they adopted the revised unified rules then thats well within the guidelines of scoring. Joanna's leg strikes while in volume did not upend rose, have her limp or cause contusion at any point, It was basically window dressing to look active. Rose's jabs often stopped joanna in her tracks and due to her skin made her bruise easy

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
it's like facing a blackhole

you wanna hit him but if he grabs you......

:sadcam:

this motherfukker actually makes grappling hella entertaining

Ppl said that about Lesnar and GSP too, wonder what the common denominator between the 3 might be?:leon:
ain't nobody in UFC that good, somebody with good BJJ will submit him, they going have to beat him off their back like anderson silva use to do wrestlers
bjj beats wrestling

Nate Diaz can beat him, and I think that Brian Ortega cat got a chance
like he beat joe stevenson, guida, maynard the 1st time, hyun kim, mcdonald, bendo or RDA? Where do you clowns come up with this narrative that the diaz's can neutralise wrestling with their jitz?:why: :mindblown:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sucks that he might be past his best but I think prime Aldo would fukk Khabib's world up. The best counter wrestler in UFC history would take that striking apart

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Khabib bet not ever step in the octagon with Tyron Woodley. :scust:
Why? Its only going to be a battle of who gasses first. With the pace khabib sets my bet is on woodley. Why else do you think Tyron is very purposeful with how he uses his energy in fights now..
lol 1 weight class. 3 champs. what the fukk
Conor has been stripped for all intents and purposes..........that is until he ever returns then they can say hes the champion that never lost. Tony Ferguson's interim belt never existed, it was a marketing ploy to keep the division going after conor said he was taking a sabbatical. Under zuffa he would have lost it in an actual fight but these guys clearly do their own thing. The mainevent for 223 was for conor's belt, Khabib wins and is champion. Who are the other 2 champions?:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
woodley been on tape saying he dont want no hands with khabib

Woodley never said he doesn't want no hands with Khabib. :what: He said Khabib would be the toughest match up out of all the people that he hasn't fought let.

Khabib wouldn't be able to out wrestle Woodley and he damn wouldn't be able to out strike Woodley. And Woodley is the natural bigger and quicker fighter.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
What?! How could it have been any round but 4?!

One judge tonight in the Zabit fight also thought he lost a round.

I’ve been a Khabib fan since before he was in the ufc but I agree

I rewatched it and it’s possible that between round 2 and 3 he knew he would win and just went for some legit sparring