UFC 235 [3/2] “Does Jon Still Have The Juice?” (Jon Jones/Anthony Smith, Marty Usman/Tyron Woodley)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Jon Jones

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • Anthony Smith

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Tyron Woodley

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • Kamaru “Marty” Usman

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Complete disgust @ Woodley :gucci:

It was like watching an Adrien Broner fight.

His corner told him after the 1st rd to stop backing up, go forward, and let the hands go/get off first. Yet he refused to. When he didn't even attempt a flurry to start the 2nd and just backed up again b4 that weak ass guillotine attempt, it was clear something was off with him or that Naija breh just had him shook.

Nothing to say about the Jones fight other than he was an idiot for that illegal knee, and was fortunate the white guy had dignity. Otherwise it was pretty flawless for the 3.9 rounds

I'm still pissed off at that. I was rooting for team AA to retain and he pulled some shyt like that. :stopitslime:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:huhldup:i'm sayin'

cats like that remind me of the kids you grew up with and wanted to throw hands out of nowhere

fukk gettin your older brother or your peoples, tell that nikka mama and hope she get thru to him:sadcam:

Real talk brehs I think Jones might be a legit sociopath :merchant: He whooped this mans ass for 5 rounds and then completely shifted personality like he was answering questions on Ellen :mjlol: :wow:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
That fukking lawler/askren stoppage. :stopitslime: should've stopped it in he first 30 second when lawler was knocking dude into oblivion.

Also Woodley looked like he didn't come to fight like he was literally in a dream state. No combos at all. Dana hates him too do good luck on that rematch or a title shot at all in the future. 36 too.

Shout out zabit though. And Johnny fukking walker. 2 fights in 2 weeks. And not a scratch on him.

Reyes should fight once more than Jones.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Old Woodley came out kinda where he favors his swinging overhand right

Jones really lucky Smith didn’t take that belt

I think Woodley can beat Usman but he’s gonna get buried.

Jones could literally clean out the division again against Santos and Reyes.

Cody is who we thought who he was.

I would love to see Zabit against Ortega

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Yo Cody felloff something serious
Mfer doesn't move his head. Literally th only difference between him and Pedro during those exchanges was getting your head off center. I know faber has to be telling him that shyt in practice cause my damn coach does and he's not a former if fighter.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I think woodley could beat usman on his best day. But who knows if we will get to see that ever again.

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
Woodley is probably going to MW he said he never wants to fight askren and I wonder if he saw this as his way to go to MW.

Congratulations to Kamaru Usman foreal his length and wrestling are top notch he's obviously worked on his wrestling while Woodley was waiting for him to slip up so he could land the over hand right and Usman used his guard great.