UFC 293 On ESPN+ PPV [9/9 at 10 pm ET] “Viewer Discretion Is Advised” (Sean Strickland/Israel Adesanya)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigBrown21

All Star
Daps
Still hard to believe that this dude is the champion. Anderson Silva would have never lost in his prime to a dude like Sean.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Something I haven't seen anyone mention is that after his loss to Alex Pereira Israel was talking about an illness he was dealing with. He never said exactly what it was but he mentioned he was in a situation similar to Chadwick Bosmans.

Maybe that's what happened last Saturday. Whatever is making him sick made him fight that way. Probably should take like a year off and come back 100 percent

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Something I haven't seen anyone mention is that after his loss to Alex Pereira Israel was talking about an illness he was dealing with. He never said exactly what it was but he mentioned he was in a situation similar to Chadwick Bosmans.

Maybe that's what happened last Saturday. Whatever is making him sick made him fight that way. Probably should take like a year off and come back 100 percent
nikka chadwick had CANCER :what: that aint some shyt you just take a year off and handle easily

Based on what his coach said it sounded like Izzy wasn't listening to his advice, there's no sickness that magically causes insubordination breh, Izzy was in his own head and fought like shyt