All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.gif

Change

All Star
Daps
Glover is damn good. He has a chance against anyone except maybe Jones.

That's kind of the problem with Jones being champ. He's so good he makes the rest of the division kind of ehh because it's just like, whatever he can't beat Jones.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Glover is damn good. He has a chance against anyone except maybe Jones.

That's kind of the problem with Jones being champ. He's so good he makes the rest of the division kind of ehh because it's just like, whatever he can't beat Jones.

He's hittable and his footwork is suspect. Jones will keep him at the end of his jab and stifle him with those side thigh kicks all night

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
He's hittable and his footwork is suspect. Jones will keep him at the end of his jab and stifle him with those side thigh kicks all night

This fight reminded me of the Fabio fight, Glover got rocked, got hurt, recovered and won. He didn't look that great, not impressive at all. Nothing in the fight showed me a reason to look forward to seeing more of him in a fight nor in a title situation. But i guess he'll get hyped up as the next one to face Bones after Gus.

As for Badr, can the ufc fire this guy already, he shouldn't be headlining cards, far less be on the main card status. get em outta here already.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Anyone got a DL link for the fights?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
This fight reminded me of the Fabio fight, Glover got rocked, got hurt, recovered and won. He didn't look that great, not impressive at all. Nothing in the fight showed me a reason to look forward to seeing more of him in a fight nor in a title situation. But i guess he'll get hyped up as the next one to face Bones after Gus.

As for Badr, can the ufc fire this guy already, he shouldn't be headlining cards, far less be on the main card status. get em outta here already.

What are you saying? Bader looked great in that fight, he dropped Glover twice and was doing very well [until he got tko'd]. He was beating the #1 LHW contender, so now the UFC should fire him?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Jacare looked ultra impressive, he walked through Okami with ease. I'd slightly favor him over Weidman if they were to fight. He's the better striker and has the BJJ to makes things very interesting on the ground [if it goes there].