Ugly Men Should Thank God Everyday For Gold Digging Women! “If Women Cared About Looks To The Extent Men Do, You’d Never Get Pussi.”

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Bieber is an a-lister with a decade dominating the charts , and mutombo is a name from before social media was as prevalent. Strip every other factor and compare them. It's not even close
yeah youre right, beiber still wins, LOL. most women arent dating a 7'2 ogre be real.

LOL at having to rewrite reality just LOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
5NJI322QOFBIPDZPF7F7IS52QQ.jpg

because men know there really is no substitute for the real thing

symmetry is in the details down to the molecule

she can see hear smell feel & taste the difference

you only get that orgasmic response if you were born blessed

You didn't answer the question at all. So let's try again. Some short guys are cutting their legs to gain height. But no men wear makeup. Men already fake it in so many other aspects to try and get women why wouldn't we fake our faces as well?

Remember the goal for a man isn't to produce an orgasm. It's to bust his nut inside of her. The guy with the fake chain and rented lambo is faking it and will eventually get exposed as a fraud but if he gets them cheeks before the girl finds out then he's won. So why don't men fake their faces like they do their money if it's the thing women think is most important?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You didn't answer the question at all. So let's try again. Some short guys are cutting their legs to gain height. But no men wear makeup. Men already fake it in so many other aspects to try and get women why wouldn't we fake our faces as well?

Remember the goal for a man isn't to produce an orgasm. It's to bust his nut inside of her. The guy with the fake chain and rented lambo is faking it and will eventually get exposed as a fraud but if he gets them cheeks before the girl finds out then he's won. So why don't men fake their faces like they do their money if it's the thing women think is most important?
you are bringing up a negligible & desperate number of men

men going to all those lengths trying to finesse are still losing

so the sane majority of men will just play the cards they were dealt

you talk like you might be a threat to public safety..........

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have, they are choosing the world famous singer, no debate. face matters for men man. stop arguing man. its cringeworthy denying reality women lust for a good looking man.

Take fame out of it. If there's just non-celebrities in the club, it's the guys who are the most physically dominant getting all the women. No woman is checking for a group of Justin Bieber looking cacs over a group of Dikembe Mutombo looking nikkas.

Height and musculality trump face for men when it comes to attracting women.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Take fame out of it. If there's just non-celebrities in the club, it's the guys who are the most physically dominant getting all the women. No woman is checking for a group of Justin Bieber looking cacs over a group of Dikembe Mutombo looking nikkas.

Height and musculality trump face for men when it comes to attracting women.
you cant. im not rewriting reality for you. i love how you continue using clubs as if thats where the majority of people are meeting and hooking up. thats your only crutch LOL

Anton

All Star
Daps
Completely false.

Attraction is biologically rooted. A face means nothing if the body isn't fit. The traits that we find attractive are hardwired for survival. A pretty face on a small weak male body ain't helping our female ancestors survive.

You know good and well women will pick a tall muscular man over a short fat guy no matter how much better he looks facially.
There are rich men who can't get women. No amount of money will make a woman attracted to you.

A nikka that is 5'9 and looks like this will fukk more women than a tall rich man worth $500 million.

King-Von.jpg

Daps
I wouldn't want to be with a woman who thinks I'm unattractive, but still wants to be with me because I have money.
This 100%.

If I'm ugly gang but have enough $$$ to attract ANY woman off the strength of my $$$, the last thing I'd do is settle down with a dime that would never give me a chance without the $$$.

A breh in that situation is better off tricking on professional heauxs that don't want 18 years, 18 years. Either that...or pair up with an ugly gang broad that has a good education and wants to build an empire. Biggest mistake athletes and entertainers make is marrying broads out their league and then wondering why they gotta give up half.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I just gotta say 3 things, from my perspective.....

1. Women care about looks. But there is a BROAD RANGE in what people find attractive.

2. STOP LISTENING TO WOMEN ON THE INTERNET!!!!! WOMEN ARE PATHOLOGICAL LIARS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!! THEIR nikkaS NEVERRRR MATCH THEIR WORDS/ACTIONS!!!!! I KNOW/KNEW MORE CUTE GIRLS MESSING WITH & HAVING BABIES BY TOAD nikkaS THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!!

3. If you don't find yourself attractive, you gotta change what you don't like about yourself. When you look good, you feel good, then you perform good. Lose some weight, see a dermatologist, go to your dentist, start dressing better (dressing better =/= more expensive clothes) get more consistent haircuts & find a haircut that suits you. I honestly find that most people aren't really ugly, they're just outta shape/don't take pride in their appearance.

If you keep these in mind, I promise you'll never lose.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are bringing up a negligible & desperate number of men

men going to all those lengths trying to finesse are still losing

so the sane majority of men will just play the cards they were dealt

you talk like you might be a threat to public safety..........

I agree that trying to finesse is dumb. But men still do it because the desire to reproduce is that strong. You keep evading the question however. Why don't these desperate losers also wear makeup if face is as important as you claim? Especially when it's so much easier to fake than say height.

The truth you keep trying to avoid is this. If a man's facial attractiveness was so important to women then lots of men would wear makeup just as women wear makeup to look prettier to men. The reality is a man's facial attractiveness is not that important. His size, physicality, and income are far more important. Which is why men either fake or try to improve in those areas.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you cant. im not rewriting reality for you. i love how you continue using clubs as if thats where the majority of people are meeting and hooking up. thats your only crutch LOL

Well then if you're gonna keep fame in there then obviously the man who is the most famous is getting all the bytches height and muscles be damned.

I don't think I ever tried to say in this thread height and muscles trump money and fame.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are rich men who can't get women. No amount of money will make a woman attracted to you.

A nikka that is 5'9 and looks like this will fukk more women than a tall rich man worth $500 million.

King-Von.jpg

Not if those two men are standing next to each other and the women know the difference in net worth between them.

Stop projecting your latent homo tendencies onto women. This gay feminine looking nikka might be attractive to you but women will pick an ugly rich nikka whose taller over him in the blink of an eye.

A gay lil feminine boy might be attractive to homosexuals but not women.