Ugly Men Should Thank God Everyday For Gold Digging Women! “If Women Cared About Looks To The Extent Men Do, You’d Never Get Pussi.”

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I agree that trying to finesse is dumb. But men still do it because the desire to reproduce is that strong. You keep evading the question however. Why don't these desperate losers also wear makeup if face is as important as you claim? Especially when it's so much easier to fake than say height.

The truth you keep trying to avoid is this. If a man's facial attractiveness was so important to women then lots of men would wear makeup just as women wear makeup to look prettier to men. The reality is a man's facial attractiveness is not that important. His size, physicality, and income are far more important. Which is why men either fake or try to improve in those areas.
guarantee there are desperate men wearing makeup & getting surgery

my point is there is nothing other than having the right mother & father that will get you the reception with women i am talking about

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
7'2 is a ridiculous height , most women wouldn't want to deal with it longterm. Without a doubt the 7'2 ogre fukks more women without investing a thing.
no breh LOL thats simply not true. like at all most 7 footers arent even capable of walking properly let alone fukking scores of women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
guarantee there are desperate men wearing makeup & getting surgery

Possibly. But it's not common at all. In fact I've heard of men getting surgery to improve their height or to get fake ab implants than I have heard of men wearing makeup.

If the face was so important shouldn't there be more men doing it? Especially when you consider how much easier it is to wear makeup than to get surgery.

Anton

All Star
Daps
Not if those two men are standing next to each other and the women know the difference in net worth between them.

Stop projecting your latent homo tendencies onto women. This gay feminine looking nikka might be attractive to you but women will pick an ugly rich nikka whose taller over him in the blink of an eye.

A gay lil feminine boy might be attractive to homosexuals but not women.

Money does not buy physical attraction.

Think of Jeff Bezos: He has more money than God, and, seemingly, the best he can get is a some 50 year old actress that looks like the joker... A pretty boy like dude above fukking a cute woman in her 20s would not trade with those billionaires..

We also got Bill Gates who married an extremely plain woman. I can’t even imagine that any nikka would walk past Melinda Gates, no matter in which year, and think, “Aye, I need to hit that!” She’s a light 4/10. You almost wonder what the point of getting rich is.

Anton

All Star
Daps
Put down the crack rock please

That Indian nikka running Google probably has a net worth of billions of dollars. When you watch videos of him, you get the impression that he’s goofy, on top of being ugly... I say that with his billions, he’d lose out against a good-looking guy who has 1/100 of his net worth. The point of my post is that the more I think about it... When it comes to looks as opposed to money, the more it seems that looks win out, almost regardless of money.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Dirk would get every woman.

Yall need to open up some biology textbooks. Attraction isn't a choice. It's biologically encoded in us. And women are hardwired to go for the man who is better able to protect her. That big strong goon is beating the small pretty boy all day everyday.
Cap

women throw themselves at these frail lightskinned prettyboys everyday. you think bytches just want cave man nikkas? :mjlol: where do yall live?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
1000%

For every woman, some man will pay more or some will pay less.

But it’s the same for men, some women will get married some won’t, some will get actual dates, others will get that 11pm-4am “wyd” text

There’s always levels

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Possibly. But it's not common at all. In fact I've heard of men getting surgery to improve their height or to get fake ab implants than I have heard of men wearing makeup.

If the face was so important shouldn't there be more men doing it? Especially when you consider how much easier it is to wear makeup than to get surgery.
you got your perspective i got mine

peace

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Biological evolution doesn't move as fast as technological and cultural evolution. So while you are right times have changed, our brain and DNA doesn't know that. We have the same brain and genetics as our ancestors thousands of years ago. It's why people are so fat right now. Our brain and genetics evolved in a world of scarcity. So we are biologically hardwired to hold onto excess calories because our brain thinks we might starve to death at any moment. It doesn't know we no longer live in a world of scarcity but instead live in a world of abundance.
Wtf does this have to do with women being able to have sex indiscriminately?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Money does not buy physical attraction.

Think of Jeff Bezos: He has more money than God, and, seemingly, the best he can get is a some 50 year old actress that looks like the joker... A pretty boy nikka like dude above fukking a cute woman in her 20s would not trade with those billionaires..

We also got Bill Gates who married an extremely plain woman. I can’t even imagine that any nikka would walk past Melinda Gates, no matter in which year, and think, “Aye, I got to hit that!” She’s a light 4/10. You almost wonder what the point of getting rich is.

Who rich men marry or date ain't who they're only fukking. Rich men marry women for different reasons than just pure sexual attraction. You just proving yourself to be little boy with zero life experience right now.

With regard to your highlighted point. Yes money doesn't buy physical attraction. However, it does enhance your attractiveness to women. For example, no woman will say Biggie is 10 in terms of looks. But because he's rich and famous women will be more forgiving of his physical shortcomings. I've seen some women claim Lil Wayne is attractive because he's in shape despite being a 5'5" gremlin. That's an example of money and fame making women overlook certain physical flaws that they would not overlook if he wasn't rich and famous.

I'll go back to a point I made earlier in this thread. There's a reason you never see fat male celebrities crying on Instagram every other week about not being considered attractive like we see from Lizzo. That's cause fat male celebrities still get sex from attractive women while Lizzo despite her money and fame can't get the men she wants.

Money serves as an enhancement for a guy. It isn't gonna make you a dime. But it'll get you laid when you otherwise wouldn't.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
With Tupac. A nikka who had just as much status and money.

I never said looks don't matter. Just that money and status is far more important. And all women care about money over looks. All.
I wasn’t referring to celebrity. Desperate housewives, bachelorette parties, the pool boy and the milk man are real things.