#UglyGang with the massive comeback story of 2024

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
And yet you got nikkas on here struggling to find a woman that shows them basic human respect :deadrose:
That would be #SuperUglyGang. No hope, no prayers being answered, just gotta pay for what they can get. The US just dropped a 5 ton bomb on some kids somewhere on the other side of the world no one will ever hear about. The world is a cold place.:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you think for second that this will last then you need more life experience :mjlol:

Shout out to bro though, I hope he enjoys it for the little time that he will have it. The dooms day clock is already ticking for him.

doom clock can be clicking for anyone.

Even the worlds most ugliest man is married

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
No disrespect, but thoughts? @Thurgood Thurston III
Clout.

Jokes aside, I always said that physical attraction is subjective.

It's just way harder for objectively ugly people to find people who find them subjectively attractive.

That becomes way easier when you have a viral video with 20million+ views

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Being ugly is only one hurdle to overcome for men to find a mate. It is not even that difficult of a hurdle to overcome, but some men make it out to be some impossible difficulty to surmount. Develop other attributes of yourself, and you will find that lacking in one attribute need not be a dealbreaker in finding an attractive woman.

Besides, we as men are not created to be the pretty ones in the relationship, That is why women are called the fairer (in this instance meaning more beautiful) sex. We men are supposed to be the more utilitarian sex. So as a man, I suggest you worry more about what you can do than worrying about whether you are a member of the Handsome Gang or not.
🧐