Ukrainians and Russians Are Already At The U.S.-Mexico Border

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Let’s see how this goes. We had refugees from Mexico, Guatemala, and other Central and South American, Afghanistan, and other middle eastern places, Haitians, all in the past few years.

I wish the refugees no harm but there needs to be consistency in this mf :comeon:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Biden will let them in and they'll turn around and vote Republican because they dislike black people
It doesn’t matter which way they vote. The thing is, they WILL vote.

This is nothing but an imperialist chest move. The US cannot have enough white and white adjacent groups buying into the American dream.

These people think the US “saved” them :mjlol:

They’ll set em up with some nice houses, maybe a few businesses in black neighborhoods. I bet all the unions like the fraternal order of the police are coming though with ready made careers for these “refugees”.

That’s how you build nationalism. And it will always fukk blacks over in the end.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I’m so sick of whites folks I hope that sissy ass Russian leader pressed the button and blow this entire planet away! At least all white folks would be gone! Also why doesn’t anyone talk about white guys that are raping Mexican women at the boarders

Waited all those years to post like this? 11 posts in 8 years... :francis: