Ukrainians and Russians Are Already At The U.S.-Mexico Border

Daps
Biden will let all these Euro cacs in, both the allies and the enemies of America, and give them reparations and aid packages that would be denied to any other group failing the paper bag test. But Vote blue or else you're Trumpset and also not black
There must be something that I don't understand from American politics. Where are these billions given to Ukraine coming from? Why would your politicians do that when there are more local pressing matters that need those billions? The funny thing is if those billions were for local causes they will be blocked due to partisanship.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There must be something that I don't understand from American politics. Where are these billions given to Ukraine coming from? Why would your politicians do that when there are more local pressing matters that need those billions? The funny thing is if those billions were for local causes they will be blocked due to partisanship.

You havent noticed how America acts when white immigrants need help over there own citizens barely holding on...:dahell: even trump said that shyt out loud trying to get white Europeans to immigrate to America :mjpls: what you think the Muslim ban was for?!? The mask is off no more bullshyt can be said to defend this piece of shyt hypocritical country...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
kamala-harris-do-not-come.gif
^^^^^^^^

And knowing they at the border to?

Man I'm not trying to see traffic be thicker and hearing Russian being yelled:francis: