Ukrainians and Russians Are Already At The U.S.-Mexico Border

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Biden will let all these Euro cacs in, both the allies and the enemies of America, and give them reparations and aid packages that would be denied to any other group failing the paper bag test. But Vote blue or else you're Trumpset and also not black
Their kids are gonna be cops in 20 years terrorizing black people but watch these gullible dumbasses support them

concise

Veteran
Daps
How they get all the way over here already :gucci:

It's already been weeks. A flight from Eastern Europe to Mexico is about 15 hours.

Why are they coming to the U.S. in the first place? Why not Germany, England, France, etc?! :gucci:

Some of them aren't involved in the conflict and want to be as far from there as possible. And everybody knows the USA has many options for people who successfully cross on their own.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Let's see how this plays out black people

I'm actually invested, this would be one of those modern day events that point out America's eternal bias clear as day.

"Haitians? Nah nah nah...." :hhh:

"But then why Russians and Ukrainians?":jbhmm:

"Well, there is a war and these people need our help!":hubie:

"But so did the people from Haiti..." :patrice:

"Migrants":mjpls:

"Dios Mio ":snoop:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m so sick of whites folks I hope that sissy ass Russian leader pressed the button and blow this entire planet away! At least all white folks would be gone! Also why doesn’t anyone talk about white guys that are raping Mexican women at the boarders
:gucci:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Biden will let all these Euro cacs in, both the allies and the enemies of America, and give them reparations and aid packages that would be denied to any other group failing the paper bag test. But Vote blue or else you're Trumpset and also not black

You think Trump or any other president wouldn't do the same?

Don't recongize code when you see it brehs.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
First place they wanna run is the US. They got all of Europe and they wanna run here. We closed fukk off somewhere else cacrades.

Think that when people have the global sympethy card that they won't use it brehs.

The US is the richest country in the world, If I could migrate to any country I wanted I'd go to the US too.