Ultimate Rap League Presents: Kings vs Queens live on Caffeine 10/17/20

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I don’t even want to see swamp anymore

nikkas was at my neck when I called Swamp John John redux after the Twork battle (in that he was bringing the worst out of his opponents and winning almost exclusively on the back of that shyt). He won that battle very clear but he was super light in that joint just like he was super light against Ace and Bad Newz. I applaud the professionalism from him in terms of always having his shyt down and giving us solid promo before battles and it’s always good to see young brothers advance in their vocation, but the skill isn’t there really. As soon as he ran into somebody with a little talent that matched his professional, he was going to get exposed and I thought that’s what happened here. nikka got barred up by one of the lighter performances by one of the chicks tonight imo.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikkas was at my neck when I called Swamp John John redux after the Twork battle (in that he was bringing the worst out of his opponents and winning almost exclusively on the back of that shyt). He won that battle very clear but he was super light in that joint just like he was super light against Ace and Bad Newz. I applaud the professionalism from him in terms of always having his shyt down and giving us solid promo before battles and it’s always good to see young brothers advance in their vocation, but the skill isn’t there really. As soon as he ran into somebody with a little talent that matched his professional, he was going to get exposed and I thought that’s what happened here. nikka got barred up by one of the lighter performances by one of the chicks tonight imo.
Swamps issue is he isn't acknowledging that he hasnt stood in front of anyone on their A game, he doesnt realize the level he should really be writing at

Even with this battle it'll be easy for him to chalk this up to him not trying hard, but it's weird for him to be trying to chase t top or tay roc cuz they could really make people not wanna see him

Last edited:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Take the hdmi cable from your cable box and put it into the the port on your laptop. On your tv remote, select source. Mines comes up as PC. The TV will mirror what’s on your laptop. Just hit full screen on caffeine and you’re good.

HDMI from laptop to the TV is better than airplay in my opinion. Better picture and sound

It worked good. I appreciate this breh. Been watching these battles on my phone since caffeine came out

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
girls were spazzing today breh, like not even grading them on a curve, alot of good shyt, shine held it down, dna put up a fight in battle of the night

nitty/c3 was the questionmark imo, they both messed up lightly in the 3rd and ended their rounds short

Its tough for me. I got nitty with the first C3 with the 2nd. Both clear

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Winner of the night might be....Norbes.
Fat, sloppy nikka was knocking down everything including Vixen, and MyVerse (rumored).
Him using his position in exchange for sex might be the real reason URL got rid of him, Twork baby moms might've been the last straw.

Is the norbes vixen shyt true though? I think she kind of just used it as a rebuttal to show that it didn't phase her... has this shyt ever been addressed outside of a battle? I feel like it's a battle rumor that people just ran with since the phara battle. Definitely need a vixen phara rematch though. Vixen would smoke her now

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
URL gotta start putting Surf in the middle of the card or something man. He brings down the energy every time. Arsonal vs Official should've just been the main event.

Yeah its over for this nikka. I fukk with surf but I don't wanna see him put on this act when he can't deliver... he need to battle Cortez, John john, jc now.. all the guys that been tryna get the battle