Ultimate Rap League Presents: Kings vs Queens live on Caffeine 10/17/20

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
KOTD was ahead of the curve then for their Gran Prix tournament. Unfortunately, I don't think any female advanced past the 1st round
doesnt matter imo, UM is "bigger" brand wise, even the dudes who lose on UM still end up building their stock with the side events URL has

shyt the dudes who win have ended up doing the least with it

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
why is that?

Because when I think about the pinnacle of Battle Rap reached by the G.O.A.T Male battlers it’s hard to imagine the female going to that level. The classic room shaking moments brought to us by Hitman, Hollow, Roc, Shine, Verb, Lux, Mook...even Twork (at his best), etc...can’t imagine a female most females going that high or standing in front of that and winning.

I think the small room has helped even the playing field in general for 1.) battlers who are “pens” 2.) battlers who are professional/don’t choke because there’s more emphasis on bars as opposed to crowd control and chokes are amplified.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's pretty much already confirmed. QOTR events from now on seems to be on caffeine and co hosted by url.

I think this is a good thing as long as they can keep a roster of girls that people are interested to see. Which is harder said then done since alot of these girls aren't good. But i do think there is a solid 20 of them you can run events around.

This also allows more time in between actual URL events which allows more time for the battlers to prepare.

The one thing the girls have going for them is alot of them have yet to battle each other. There's tons of match ups between the mid tier/top tier girls.

if qotr can actually get it together, females that can actually rap will want to be apart of it as well.

Maybe they can convince female rappers to try battle rap, like they use to in the past.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Wasnt no crowd pressure getting to her, she didnt have to yell unless she wanted to

Surf was rappin tho,

Yea, I felt like 40 would out-write Surf, but if Surf turned up the aggression she would fold with the quickness. Seems like that didn't happen

Because when I think about the pinnacle of Battle Rap reached by the G.O.A.T Malle battlers it’s hard to imagine the female going to that level. The classic room shaking moments brought to us by Hitman, Hollow, Roc, Shine, Verb, Lux, Mook...even Twork (at his best), etc...can’t imagine a female most females going that high or standing in front of that and winning.

Idk if I can get with this. Official broke the building with that "pop your cherry" line at NOME that one year. Arguably the most memorable moment of the night on a card with Verb, Shine, Clips, Hollow, Surf, Roc, etc

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Idk if I can get with this. Official broke the building with that "pop your cherry" line at NOME that one year. Arguably the most memorable moment of the night on a card with Verb, Shine, Clips, Hollow, Surf, Roc, etc

Heard. Which is why I originally stated that Official was the exception in my mind.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Watching Rum vs C3 now. Bruh, did everybody make a pact before the battle and say we not gonna react to none of Rum Nitty's material? Dude is straight cooking in this first round and they just giving him the stone face

I think Rum goes over peoples head sometimes, but in a room full of battle rappers it was a bit too quite.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Watching Rum vs C3 now. Bruh, did everybody make a pact before the battle and say we not gonna react to none of Rum Nitty's material? Dude is straight cooking in this first round and they just giving him the stone face
Dude is slowly turning into the Chilla that got ousted from the URL (years ago). Low Key boring and all the voice inflictions he does to sell a bar are becoming cringe.

You watch his battles and have 3 legitimate 'how the fukk did this nikka even think some shyt like this up :whoo:' moments then rest of his round is :russell:

I finally put my finger on it.. He's easily top 3 most creative in URL but have very many clear wins and even fewer bodies

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yea, I felt like 40 would out-write Surf, but if Surf turned up the aggression she would fold with the quickness. Seems like that didn't happen
basically, was expecting him to try to redeem his career in the 3rd :russ:

this is crazy, Clips did more damage to Surf's career than he did Tay Roc's :mjlol: dude hasn't stopped jerseying

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is slowly turning into the Chilla that got ousted from the URL (years ago). Low Key boring and all the voice inflictions he does to sell a bar are becoming cringe.

You watch his battles and have 3 legitimate 'how the fukk did this nikka even think some shyt like this up :whoo:' moments then rest of his round is :russell:

I finally put my finger on it.. He's easily top 3 most creative in URL but have very many clear wins and even fewer bodies

100%

Like a few other battlers we could name He saw Lux and OD'd on the performance..

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
16505.jpg

Say youngblood...who this is? :old:
Qweenie Martens