Ultimate Rap League Presents: Kings vs Queens live on Caffeine 10/17/20

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I know y’all talking Tsu, but i feel like O’fficial had the most underwhelming performance. I just got into battle rap this year but she’s regarded as top tier female and nothing she said was memorable/hitting like that.

Vixen and Casey J who are considered mid-tier both outshined her.

You can tell the rappers who depend on crowd reaction though, it seems they literally write anticipating that small break up in their bars and they didn’t account for how quiet that room is

This type of setting was perfect for someone like 40 barrs who seems to get intimidated by the crowd and just wants to get her bars off. official feeds off the crowd I feel

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Battle was trash but surf 2-1

Everyone will say 40 won because surf choked though and people already hate him at this point

Actually, he could have done way better and he clearly lost; the fan vote has him losing again. Just like the Lux battle. Considering how crazy he talks all the time, you would think he would have made back to back classics with 40 and Lux. Nope. He should've never trolled 40 in that face off.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
with regards to Official (and Nitty), i dont know if part of the allure of punching nonstop is having a crowd that catches it or not, but they both dont seem to be doing well in the small room/quiet room setting

Might be a fall off, might not

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
with regards to Official (and Nitty), i dont know if part of the allure of punching nonstop is having a crowd that catches it or not, but they both dont seem to be doing well in the small room/quiet room setting

Might be a fall off, might not

That's normal for punchers who dont do anything else, the sheen eventually wears off. It happened to Magic and Conceited, and its happening to Rum now too

ReasonableMatic

Daps

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's normal for punchers who dont do anything else, the sheen eventually wears off. It happened to Magic and Conceited, and its happening to Rum now too
Nah nitty is fine he just needs motivation, he had plenty of crazy shyt vs C3

Was worried with how he looks vs Reed but he's aight,

if anything it seemed like people were so used to having that crowd reaction to catch his bars that when he just raps straight thru it people miss twice as many bars

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Vixen was the star this card. She came a long way!! And she 30'd dna on 2 week prep. I hope this dont get overlooked.

Official is still dope to me. Lets not act like she wasn't fire against Ms.Fit. That battle isn't even a year old. She just had a off day. shyt happens. Especially since we know the matchup was switched up.Not to mention Arsonal was on one.

I been said Casey Jay was the next star in female battle rap,. She outshined Official on this card. Casey and Vixen just opened up ALOT of plates for themselves with their performances tonight. I can see Vixen vs Official and Casey vs QB/Chayna being setup now.

Hart was the letdown of the night. I'm a huge Hart fan but she just got outshined in every sense. She seemed real let down here. Which is a shame because harts first 2 rounds were fire. Its just she went against k shine. We all knew what was gonna happen.

I actually think Surf won the battle 2-1 with 40 getting the 3rd obviously but 40 did MORE then enough to make this battle debatable so im not mad at anyone thinking 40 won. Hope she stays active. This environment is perfect for her.

C3 gonna C3. She normally doesn't win battles. I honestly cant count 5 clear wins she has. She's just dope for what she does and i dont think this loss hurts her stock or anything. But yea rum clear 30.

I also think Couture got cheated. She won that battle 2-1 me, Clips is getting more corny every battle to me.

With Smack rules with girls getting debatables (40/surf) to me the queens took this 4-3 which is ALOT better then i had it going into the event(Had the kings going 5-2) Def hope they take this and build QOTR back up to where it needs to be.

Last edited:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Before this card, I never believed any female battler stood a chance against male competition in a 1-on-1 setting besides O’fficial because she held her own against Nitty and Twork.

Needless to say, I stand corrected. Some of these would BODY a nice chunk of male battlers.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Before this card, I never believed any female battler stood a chance against male competition in a 1-on-1 setting besides O’fficial because she held her own against Nitty and Twork.

Needless to say, I stand corrected. Some of these would BODY a nice chunk of male battlers.
if they don't include ANY women in Ultimate Madness 3 they fukked up, caffeine definitely wants to see what that female market hittin for

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
if they don't include ANY women in Ultimate Madness 3 they fukked up, caffeine definitely wants to see what that female market hittin for
KOTD was ahead of the curve then for their Gran Prix tournament. Unfortunately, I don't think any female advanced past the 1st round

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

I'm interested in the QOTR tournament they announced a month ago.
I'm guessing for it to work they will have to partner up with URL and do it on caffeine.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why is that? Females have been beating male battlers.

The females excel in professionalism, which is what the male battlers have always lacked

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm interested in the QOTR tournament they announced a month ago.
I'm guessing for it to work they will have to partner up with URL and do it on caffeine.

That's pretty much already confirmed. QOTR events from now on seems to be on caffeine and co hosted by url.

I think this is a good thing as long as they can keep a roster of girls that people are interested to see. Which is harder said then done since alot of these girls aren't good. But i do think there is a solid 20 of them you can run events around.

This also allows more time in between actual URL events which allows more time for the battlers to prepare.

The one thing the girls have going for them is alot of them have yet to battle each other. There's tons of match ups between the mid tier/top tier girls.

Last edited: