Umar Johnson and Tariq Nasheed Beefing Update: Umar never had a psychology license

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

As man, I need something factual or good evidence especially on things that trackable & documented.
I'm not just about go off on allegations & nikkas gossiping on situation where there is no factual evidence being provided.
Fam can buy a school tomorrow & guess who looking crazy now?

Also I as said to u in another thread what did he spend the $800k(Some people say its over a $1,000,000) on?:jbhmm:
How can a individual spend that much money & has nothing to show for it..
And before mfs say he tricked it off on p*ssy... There will be a line as big as Cosby accusers claiming Umar was spending that money on them( Especially in this on im gone expose era of social media) and to keep shyt real Umar female
following be fukk'n just off the strength..
If umar was spending it on dope, he'll be skinny looking drugged out.. Which he ain't.

He's homeless, living outta Motel 6s, dressing average to bummy, no jewelry, no cars, fly spirit....

So what he spent the $700k - $1.2m on again?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As man, I need something factual or good evidence especially on things that trackable & documented.
I'm not just about go off on allegations & nikkas gossiping on situation where there is no factual evidence being provided.
Fam can buy a school tomorrow & guess who looking crazy now?

Also I as said to u in another thread what did he spend the $800k(Some people say its over a $1,000,000) on?:jbhmm:
How can a individual spend that much money & has nothing to show for it..
And before mfs say he tricked it off on p*ssy... There will be a line as big as Cosby accusers claiming Umar was spending that money on them( Especially in this on im gone expose era of social media) and to keep shyt real Umar female
following be fukk'n just off the strength..
If umar was spending it on dope, he'll be skinny looking drugged out.. Which he ain't.

He's homeless, living outta Motel 6s, dressing average to bummy, no jewelry, no cars, fly spirit....

So what he spent the $700k - $1.2m on again?

Imagine putting faith in someone like this as a man:laff:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he's doing everything tariq psychoanalyzed his ass about,i am disappointed. he doesn't know how anything about business, he's scared to ask for help.

all that ego trying to do everything by yourself aint gonna work, dude is in trouble, real trouble.

i don't think he has spent all the money but dude is lost, just watch this interview, he needs help.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Imagine putting faith in someone like this as a man:laff:

I'm not putting my faith in nobody in this situation.. Im riding off evidence & facts.....
The facts hasn't been presented yet that the money is gone?
Also the evidence that he spent the money ain't there either..

I'm reserving judgment until I see documentation & mansion homes or luxury cars owned by Umar...

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not putting my faith in nobody in this situation.. Im riding off evidence & facts.....
The facts hasn't been presented yet that the money is gone?
Also the evidence that he spent the money ain't there either..

I'm reserving judgment until I see documentation & mansion homes or luxury cars owned by Umar...

i dont think he has spent all that money but dude aint no accountant, everything is over his head because he's doing too much.

ego is going to ruin this guy, it's over for him if something doesn't change real quick.