Umar Johnson and Tariq Nasheed Beefing Update: Umar never had a psychology license

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
He was talking to dusty public access nikkas prior to HC, and was on cable networks after.

He didn’t do that on his own, cuz if he did he would’ve BEEN poppin cuz he’s being doing this lecture shyt for years—BUT HE WAS STILL RELATIVELY UNKNOWN PRIOR TO 2012.

FACTS.

He was known in the Conscious Community:mjlol:So he wasn't a nobody or unknown...
Keep shyt 100 & admit that yall wasn't regular watchers of the Conscious Community prior to HC:yeshrug:

Actually admitting put HC on bigger pedestal because it birth a lot of folks into the knowledge

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Umar was not done “shady” or “janky”

That's your take on the situation. However those of us who know some the history of Tariq's questionable tactics & past dealings with certain individuals might beg to differ.

The nikka got interviewed, got paid, and had his career jump started because of it.

All this doesn't preclude or eliminate the fact that Tariq was being unprofessional & acting like a disrespectful diva (allegedly), which is partly Umar point.

This whole shyt is a desperate cry for attention and any money he can get before he ultimately disappears cuz let’s be real—he’s not building no school. He’s been talking about this bullshyt school for 5 years already.

:snoop:

The beef between Tariq & Umar regarding Umar's sentiments based on how he feels Tariq disrespected him and Umar being a fraud not delivering on his promises for a school are TWO separate issues all together.

That’s absolutely what’s happening. You don’t sit on these juelzing “gripes” for 6 years and then all of a sudden spark a beef just as soon as your license is up for review.

giphy.gif

This is a stupid fallacy because Umar bringing up his disdain for Tariq and causing a public firestorm now certainly isn't going to help or be a positive circumstance in regards to his license not being revoked.

:heh:

I heard it all, difference is EYE know bullshyt when I hear it and you clearly don’t.

You don't know shyt from shinola fam, which is why you're just parroting general information with little ability to parse what you've read or heard.

So since he didn’t get interviewed at the correct time, and wasn’t told he was in the film he was so offended yet sat on thess pressing issues he had with Tariq for 6 years and did 2 more movies afterwards?/

Get that wax buildup out of your ears because Umar already explained why he didn't say anything about his past issues with Tariq. However, unlike you I'm open-minded and unbiased which is why I previously stated that Umar was an idiot for being involved in the other 2 HC movies after he felt he was being treated unfairly & that he should have been a man and talked with Tariq upfront if he thought some type of way about Tariq personally instead of being passive aggressive with sly disses.

Umar was not done “shady” or “janky”
The nikka got interviewed, got paid, and had his career jump started because of it.
Janky would be him not getting paid and not in the credits—not him getting interviewed, paid, and having his entire career rebooted.
You don’t sit on these juelzing “gripes” for 6 years
Umar was so offended at the “janky” and “shady” business Tariq was doing yet he did 3 movies and sat on the problems for 6 years right before his license is being taken away...:jbhmm:

Yeah...cuz that makes sense...

Damn fam, how many times are you going to repeat the same comments over & over trying to convince yourself that you're right? :pachaha:

broken-record-gif-1.gif

2jrNqfU.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
soooo, he got an email about HC, responded, got interviewed and paid; but didnt think any of it would be used—

a58Ypwk.gif

Just because you get paid for giving an interview & sign a document giving the rights for that interview to be utilized, doesn't mean any of the interview footage will actually be used. Happens all the time & I don't know why this seems so foreign to some you cats (especially since you from Cali & should know how the game is).

only to return two more times. what sense does that make?

:what: The fact that Umar went on to do 2 more HC documentaries has nothing to do with his issue about the original HC1 and how the situation transpired to where he had no idea & wasn't informed that he was going to actually be in HC1.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas taking this shyt more serious than it should be taken. Plus y'all nikkas bias or jealous of one or the other. Y'all can't prove nothing either one of them is saying is true so quit caping for one or the other and just sit back and watch how it plays out and quit taking sides especially if you don't got solid proof or you bias

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam.........just watched Tariq show from last night( New Years Eve) and there is no way that this doesn't get physical when paths cross.

I wouldn't be surprised if Umar isn't plotting on catching up with Tariq right now.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
@O.G.B

That's your take on the situation. However those of us who know some the history of Tariq's questionable tactics &past dealings with certain individualsmight beg to differ.

Like what? Now I need the receipts.

That other shyt you said not even worth responding to cuz it’s clear you just gonna make up some excuse to defend p.o.p.a :mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
These guys are entertainers....borderline edutainers.
Nothing either of them have done in the past two weeks is inconsistent with things they've done or said in their pasts as entertainers.

I said it before here, they package what they are selling in a way that reaches an audience that wouldn't access it any other way. That package includes the tone, language, and personas that are on full display during this feud.

Anybody who says they are shocked has either not been paying attention or is not keeping it 100.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These guys are entertainers....borderline edutainers.
Nothing either of them have done in the past two weeks is inconsistent with things they've done or said in their pasts as entertainers.

I said it before here, they package what they are selling in a way that reaches an audience that wouldn't access it any other way. That package includes the tone, language, and personas that are on full display during this feud.

Anybody who says they are shocked has either not been paying attention or is not keeping it 100.

Thank you. I said this earlier in the thread pertaining to Tariq but people acting like this is something new and out of character or something.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Like what? Now I need the receipts.

Sorry, but I can't do your homework for you homie:heh:

However, you can browse through this forum (or maybe other forum members will chime in) for starters.

That other shyt you said not even worth responding to cuz it’s clear you just gonna make up some excuse to defend p.o.p.a :mjlol:

:stopitslime: The real receipts you also need to check are those of me on this forum being critical & calling out Umar Johnson so you can miss me with this bullshyt because no one is above

http://www.thecoli.com/search/9386034/?page=2&q=Umar&o=relevance&c[node]=6&c[user][0]=7540[/QUOTE]
criticism! :camby:

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Between Tariq's Social Media Posts and the things hes saying in those videos.... :mjgrin:

Stuff had my chest hurting with laughter :mjlol: But Seriously Thought its bad to see two of our people fighting like this :hubie:

In Fighting Got The Racists like

200.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a58Ypwk.gif

Just because you get paid for giving an interview & sign a document giving the rights for that interview to be utilized, doesn't mean any of the interview footage will actually be used. Happens all the time & I don't know why this seems so foreign to some you cats (especially since you from Cali & should know how the game is).

:what: The fact that Umar went on to do 2 more HC documentaries has nothing to do with his issue about the original HC1 and how the situation transpired to where he had no idea & wasn't informed that he was going to actually be in HC1.
bruh you make no sense. why would tariq film him for 3 hrs and disregard all the footage? why? that shyt dont even sound right.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I like this Sinful P niqqa. He got bars.

Anyone who makes a profit off of just talking a bunch of inspirational shyt is a huckster. Most likely.

So both Umar and Tariq are in the same boat to me. Just talk a bunch of shyt and basically people donate to them (or buy a mix tape.. I mean documentary on DVD).

So whatever. Don't get me wrong: good information is a wonderful thing. Ideas and historical perspective and organizing. That stuff is great. Maybe it's my age or the fact that I went to college or maybe I'm just curious minded but I haven't heard anyone say anything groundbreaking in forever. So I don't see HC as some godsend. I might give it to a young person so they can get a good overview of the subject but HC by itself is like watching a movie about being a pilot then thinking you're ready to try it.

Ideally you'd go read up on all the statements made and even challenge them. Keep what's solid, skip the rest and drill down further on the good shyt.

Anyway. Both these niqqas are hustlers and they not giving a helluva lot for the money they earn.. entertainment. Entertainment is fun. So fine. Pay your $10 and enjoy, but I grew up on 90s Hip Hop so I was at the HC level in 95. Still in school and shyt. I didn't have the internet like that either. Y'all niqqas need to have y'all asses kicked being online ALL DAY but never studied anything. You go from zero to HC level in a couple days with the help of the web.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's called editing and the cutting room floor

this is where "deleted scenes" and bonus footage for dvd releases come from

this isnt a hollywood studio block buster film. im sure tariq put up the footage of everyone he interviewed. neither of you are answering my question. WHY? explain why tariq would fly out, film 3 hrs worth of footage, then disregard all of it. without going into what hollywood film practices and all that shyt. what actual sense does it make?