Under the radar in high school and now owning the NBA appreciation

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I noticed a lot of top players (like top 25) in the NBA flew fairly low key in highschool, by which i mean being either out of the top 50, cause in this freshman first basketball world everyone is looking at the top 20, or not ranked at all

Russell Westbrook
Stephen Curry
Anthony Davis for his first like 2 years, hes half and half though only cause of his growth spurt
Paul George
Damian Lillard
Jimmy Butler
Dwyane Wade
Kwhai Leonard (i think he was ranked like top 100 but nobody was really checking for him)
Isaiah Thomas

out of that whole group only Anthony Davis was an McDonald's all american, It is actually pretty amazing if you think about it in this climate of the nba that this many guys had barely any attention in high school (im not even sure if Paul has a high school mixtape) but represent a fourth of the top ofNBA (hell steph curry, kwhai, and westbrook are top 5 alone). And with how this past draft went with so many foreign players being drafted over freshman, maybe the one and done culture is gonna change, who knows. either way, I just thought this be cool to post cause It really makes you think about how impossible it is to make the league but at the same time anybody can still make it.

For the brehs with hoop dreams or youngins they know with em, keep pushing.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Always been amazed at the fact that Steve Francis didn't play basketball in his junior or senior year of high school