undercover cop break into black man's van in NJ,caught on video!!!.corrupt ass cops.:scust::pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In plainclothes, on a city street with black gloves!!!!! :dead::deadrose: and then acted like he did nothing...

talkin bout "come over here:smugfavre:" so a crowd doesnt gather to see exactly whats really going the fukk on in they neighborhood:martin:

Even tried to fall back on they favorite excuse where they claim some anonymous person made a complaint and called it in,but even that ol trusty full proof excuse made no sense this time....how the hell you get complaints about guns in that van all the time in that neighborhood,but the van still there:dahell:? and in this case dude said he dont even stay in that neighborhood:laff:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
talkin bout "come over here:smugfavre:" so a crowd doesnt gather to see exactly whats really going the fukk on in they neighborhood:martin:

Even tried to fall back on they favorite excuse where they claim some anonymous person made a complaint and called it in,but even that ol trusty full proof excuse made no sense this time....how the hell you get complaints about guns in that van all the time in that neighborhood,but the van still there:dahell:? and in this case dude said he dont even stay in that neighborhood:laff:

shyt was making no fukking sense, he knew he was stone cold busted...:deadrose:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
how'd they even get into the van. :dwillhuh:

aul9zxR.png
its the cops you know how they do... got lockpicks, jimmy keys, slim jims all types of shyt...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how'd they even get into the van. :dwillhuh:

may have been open or unlocked,but I'm pretty sure that excuse dont work in court for criminals. I aint seen it work on C.O.P.S or Bait Car yet:lolbron:

I've seen nikkas on Bait Car make better excuses than this cop for why they hopped in a "wide open" car...."This neighborhood dangerous,thought I'd move it to a safer location:whoa:"

this cop basically said ":manny:"